• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brahms

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hello,

I'm a recent widow. Well recent to me anyway. Much to my friends and family's unapproval, I mourned my husband for a year. I took a trip with an old friend to formally end my mourinng and start socializing again. It's easier said that done. I still have really bad days. My late husband was incontinent that last few months and I became quite skilled in adult diapers and skin care.

I landed her because I didn't know that people actually enjoyed Depends and there was a name for it. Prior to being ill, my husband had a rebuilt bladder and I've bought and ordered Depends for the last 15 years. If someone enjoys wearing depends or being cleaned and diapered, that's okay with me. I would just like to speak with nice gentle minded people.

I discovered ANR while trying save my late husband. I read anything and everything I could to help stengthen immune systems. I literally did everything in my power to try to save him. I left work for a year and worked as a Non-Medical private nurse and advocate for him while he was ill and hospitalized. I made sure everything was done properly and that he was comfortable and taken care of. I share this because I learned about proper skin care and diaper / incontinance care. I learned what caused skin breakdown. If someone enjoys this type of roleplay / or needs health assistance in a romantic relationship I think I bring a strong understanding and this could something I can add or share input to help or give suggestons if someone were to need that.

I'm lost, and broken. I'm trying to find my way in life. I would just enjoy speaking to gentle, kind, likeminded people who are not aggressive. I had to go back to work so I don't have an abundance of time but I would enjoy the comraderie of a like minder person. I'm tring to work on my self as I spent a couple years living vending machine food. So this coming year is my year to focus on my journey back to a healthy me. Thank you for reading my post.

Reactions: Deleted member 61164, littlemoosey, ESPF and 1 other person
Hello Brahms and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hi Brahms, welcome to the group. I'm sorry for your loss. You sound like a wonderful, caring person and you will find many people here who share those qualities.

Hi and welcome! That must be very difficult. I do not completely understand it, but I do know what rock bottom is like. I've had to pull myself up quite a few times, and haven't always had help doing it, or rather I didn't let others help, or know what I was going through. I feel you with that vending machine diet. It is tough to get out of, especially when it seems like there isn't much motivation for anything anymore.

I realize that you must be hurting a lot, and it is a good thing that you were able to mourn, I also commend you for realizing that you need to start living again. That isn't always an easy thing to do, even if others say you need to or act like you can just go back to normal like flicking a light switch on.

I would be happy to help you out and give you support. One first step is real food. I have many cheap, quick, ridiculously easy meals for when you really aren't in the mood to make culinary masterpieces. I can also offer emotional support and offer real talk if you feel like it.

As I mentioned earlier I do not fully realize what you are going through as I have never been there, but I do know about life being in shambles and hurting.

I hope you feel comfortable here, and find something you might enjoy!

*Hugs* ^w^

Gesendet von meinem TA-1021 mit Tapatalk

Also If my comment was completely off the mark, I apologise. It had a lot about me in it that may not be applicable to you. I still want to offer love and support though, even if only through a forum.

Gesendet von meinem TA-1021 mit Tapatalk

Hello Brahms,
I morn your loss. :hug: You should know that there is no set time for how long you can/should/are allowed to morn such a loss everyone is different and we each take the time we need. from the sound of your post I'm thinking you really are still "in morning". And that's OK.
Feel free to PM me if you'd like an ear to chew.
Oh! And welcome to the :grouphug:

Welcome to the group. I especially enjoyed your comments on caregiving in one of the adult baby threads.

Once you have made the obligatory 20 posts, please Private Message me. I don't think we're far apart, and I'd enjoy the chance to talk.

Cheers!

welcome to the group, hope you are finding everything informative, I am sorry to hear about your husband, I cant imagine the grief you are going through but I can give my warmest hugs. from what I have seen you are a wonderful lady and dont forget that

Hello, my names Dan. I'm 35.
I saw your post with regards to you being a new mommy, and with the background to how you came to this position.
I must say I was compleetly moved by your words.
I find myself in diapers from a comparable direction.
My soul mate committed suicide in 2008,and it compleetly destroyed me for the longest time.
Most people cannot understand the grieving process.
Or what it's like to lose somebody.
It's difficult to articulate, but I sort of fell into nappies. I used to have terrible night terrors where when I woke up in the morning the sides of my mouth actually ached from being stretched so wide with screaming.
Diapers are a huge massive source of comfort. It just a very core, deep within me feeling of 'how I'm supposed to be'.
I have been through bereavement counselling and I did tell them this, they didn't quite understand this, but did think it was horrible or something that needed to be stopped. I guess it's not life threatening like turning to drugs or alchohol.

Do you see, I find myself wanting a mummy from a bereavement, and you find yourself as a mummy from bereavement.

This is a very serious request. I find the innocent touch and care from a mommy sense of touch to be so comforting and soothing, and the level at which I'm able to connect with a woman now.

I would really appreciate your time and consideration.

You can email me at

[email protected]

Or if you have WhatsApp my number is

It would be nice to hear from you

Kindest regards

Dan

Hey there you seem amazing and genuine I'd love have the chance to get to know you more.

Hi Brahms and welcome to the group.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss end will echo the sentiments about how mourning cannot be rushed, It is incredibly draining caring for someone full time like that when it's their need not choice, All the pressure to provide for the one you love and the stress from constant worry or fear. It takes time and loving support to recharge but it's good to hear you are finding the strength to move forward.

Also on the healthier eating front if your having difficulties with time and every to cook companies like Hello Fresh (or whoever is in your are) can be great, just pick the meal they send ingredient and most of them can be made in 20 or less, good for adding variety.

You sound like a wonderfully caring and generous person and I'm sure you have plenty of insight to bring to this community, and I hope that in return we can give back the support you need to rebuild yourself again.
I for one one love to hear your views on skin care having developed very sensitive skin down there, I had about an 18 month phase of constant "jock itch" and rashes the size of dinner plates with maybe a week at best between outbreaks, my skin has not been the same since. I even stopped wearing diapers for about 7/8 months during that thinking it would help but it just got worse, funnily enough though I found that when I started wearing again the rashes would heal faster and I'd get longer times between them I guess due to more regular care and attention keeping clean down there.

BuffedBaby said:
Hi Brahms, welcome to the group. I'm sorry for your loss. You sound like a wonderful, caring person and you will find many people here who share those qualities.
Hily cow BB, have not seen you around forever! Welcome back!

Followupnine said:
Hey there you seem amazing and genuine I'd love have the chance to get to know you more.
Please check the date of the last post on a thread before replying to it. This thread is from 2018.

Reactions: Forced, Happy2BeInNappies2, Selene and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back