Mommies and Caretakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarecrowJoe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
This is a subject I've been interested in but was never sure how to ask about it. I've been curious of how it'd feel to be looked after by a Mommy or a caretaker. Not necessarilly in a real world setting, I'd be fine if it was over the web as well. I guess I'm trying to ask is how would it work?

Again, I'm just really curious. I'm not trying to beg someone to be my Mommy and I'm not completely sure I'd like it. Is what I'm asking for clear or just confusing?

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Never had one so like you what is it like to have one.

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It feels great, for me, it only led to me loving my partner even more

Courtney

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I met my wife when I was diapered and dressed in toddler clothes at Barnes and Noble. She was working there and kept asking me if I found the book I was looking for. Later, I was back in the store with several friends from college, and she remarked that I looked really different than I had previously. I was so embarrassed, however, it was the beginning of a wonderful relationship. She diapers me up every weekend, and we takes trips to large cities where I will not be recognized.

BlueGrey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi, ScarecrowJoe. I did a double take when I clicked your thread, because I saw the same avatar I use. I see you have been here longer than I. If you wish, I can change it.
For relationships I have heard of in which one is the caretaker, it can develop into a very close, special and loving relationship. Finding that partner, though, is an unlikely fortune.

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
I am involved in an online relationship. I do not know if I am doing it right or not. I just send love and care and the baby sends notes about what they need. Sometimes we go "shopping" for ABDL items and I just send the pics of items I like for the baby. We have not exchanged any personal info or pics. We just have each others ADISC profiles and posts to know each other by.

incontinentGM24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I am involved in an online relationship. I do not know if I am doing it right or not. I just send love and care and the baby sends notes about what they need. Sometimes we go "shopping" for ABDL items and I just send the pics of items I like for the baby. We have not exchanged any personal info or pics. We just have each others ADISC profiles and posts to know each other by.

I don't see how that is doing it wrong. If you are happy, if they are happy, what's the problem?

Fascinating

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
I don't see how that is doing it wrong. If you are happy, if they are happy, what's the problem?

I just followed my instincts. I never did any research. I guess I would not consider myself much of an expert. We are all happy.

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
This is a subject I've been interested in but was never sure how to ask about it. I've been curious of how it'd feel to be looked after by a Mommy or a caretaker. Not necessarilly in a real world setting, I'd be fine if it was over the web as well. I guess I'm trying to ask is how would it work?

Again, I'm just really curious. I'm not trying to beg someone to be my Mommy and I'm not completely sure I'd like it. Is what I'm asking for clear or just confusing?
I love the book (there's a baby in my bed)
Lot of information

Fascinating

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Good plan. Maybe I will download it someday.

soggyboy

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Great question. It's something I've thought about a lot. I guess you'll never really know until you've tried it. And you may have to try it with different people until you find the right match.

For me, I don't think that I would be overly keen on it, but would certainly be willing to try it.

The one thing I do crave for is a "playmate". I would simply love to spend some quality "little" time regressing with a like minded person, but I think they would have to be female. (Probably!)

If there was a caretaker there as well to look after us "kids", then I would be fine with that.

I'm not going to hold my breath while I wait though!

BlueGrey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Yes, that book gives a lot of good advice on a Mommy/Baby relationship as well as understanding of what makes an AB tick.

ScarecrowJoe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi, ScarecrowJoe. I did a double take when I clicked your thread, because I saw the same avatar I use. I see you have been here longer than I. If you wish, I can change it.

You're fine. I've been meaning to change mine for a while now.

- - - Updated - - -

Fascinating. How did you find or meet them?

- - - Updated - - -

I love the book (there's a baby in my bed)
Lot of information

Thanks, I'll take a look into it.

Fascinating

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
You're fine. I've been meaning to change mine for a while now.

- - - Updated - - -

Fascinating. How did you find or meet them?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, I'll take a look into it.

Right here on ADISC. It was all done privately through pm.

Ghost01

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I have bad relationships with my parents now. For few months now, I have an "adoptive Mommy". I have never seen her because she's a bit far away from me, but we've shared some pics so each other know what we look like. We "speak" everyday by email. She's not in the ABDL community but she really adopt me and she encourage me to express my AB side. She really takes care about me. She helps me to calm my anguish and to find solutions to my problems.
For example, it because of her that I know for 4 days that my incontinence problems are related to my disability and that it's not my fault if I sometimes wet my paints. With her, I can speak as like a little kid and when she see that I'm afraid of something she talk to me as a gentle Mommy and she reassure me. Sometimes, she describes how she will take me in her arms to do a hug, or to tuck me up. Then I visualized these images and it manages to calm me down. In that way, even if I never meet her for now, I feel protected.
I hope one day we'll meet each other, but for now, I really enjoy this relationship everyday!
She's my Mommy and I love her <3!

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I have my mommy right here on adisc i love you mommy you are doing a great job

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I had a girl friend for a while and she diapered me once before we split up.

It's a very surreal feeling, lying there vulnerable whilst someone else tends to your business and i can honestly say it's one of the most relaxing things i've done in my life.

Naturally there was a high level of trust between us, otherwise i wouldn't even have told her (she guessed really).

anteros

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
ive had a couple mommies. Epic each time. I even had them make videos of me.

BluefireJay05

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I would love to have the experience someday I think it would be awesome to have a caretaker and a playmate ah man just to imagine how it would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.