Mom wins my diaper fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtrabulk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So 1.5 weeks ago, I had a bit of a pill related relapse. I talked to Mom about it, and she said she wished she were here to hug me. Anyway...

If you've read my previous posts, you may remember that when I was 19, my mom asked me about little pieces of blu plastic laying around the house. And, more recently, she washed and folded a onsie and cloth diaper. My wife had some monkey print material she made into a diaper for me. So...

Yesterday I get a package and inside was a Jumpin Jammers footed sleeper! And what's really cool is it matches the print of the diaper cloth.

We've never discussed my DL side, and it's the coolest thing she has ever given me. I just don't know how to thank her for it without being embarrassed. That was so cool, I just wanted to share.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It's always amazing and a wonderful feeling when we're accepted by others. Parental acceptance is very important, not only because they raised us, but because they nurtured us and imparted their values to us.

Internet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Your mom seems like a very kind and loving person.

Best of luck in the future and to your sobriety!

FeekaDimension

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Xtrabulk, you are SO lucky! My mom is the most vanilla person ever and if she knew I wanted adult-sized baby print diapers, she'd panic.

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I know how you feel a few years ago a friend of my girl friend gave me a toddler music set and it was the best gift I have had in a long time . It was more me . :)

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
That's awesome that your Mom had some great insight into what you would like.

Carruthers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
If you can't call, a thank you note sent through the mail will do. Something like "Thank you for the pajamas (or sleeper). I appreciate them and the time and effort you took to get them for me. I am going to be wearing them soon" gets the job done.

PaddedCube

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This story makes me feel good about people. Too often you hear the opposite. Kudos to your Mom and you!

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
New member kicks it! Bravo!

If you can't call, a thank you note sent through the mail will do. Something like "Thank you for the pajamas (or sleeper). I appreciate them and the time and effort you took to get them for me. I am going to be wearing them soon" gets the job done.

This was likely the most ADISC supportive, practical and thoughtful response/comment I have seen on the forums for many months. Hands down great advice that the OP should take careful note of.

I do know for myself that when I was 41 my mother would never have seen my AB/DL items or been able to come to any remote conclusion of my private life. She would have not been welcomed to fold my clothes or do my laundry or in any other way been welcome in the private areas of my home. But as xtrabulk (the OP) felt some extreme comfort level in allowing access leading to discovery (or simply confirmation) of his private (sexual-fetish) life, I felt her response was incredibly mature, accepting, warm and understanding.

My doe rabbit (wife) is the only person that I want or need validation or acceptance from. Her love for me is vast, authentic and genuine. She cares for me, as I do her. She is not my surrogate mother, nor is she involved as an active participant in my lifestyle; she is loving and accepting. The liberating freedom that this atmosphere creates is what I've dreamt of all my life. We share a profound, deep intimacy beyond what I could or would ever disclose on any public forum.

KuroCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
My mom has attempted stuff like this with me, as well. She's washed my onesie and footies, and even my stuffed animal Hero. She's also noticed boxes and bags of diapers and moved them to more secure and hidden locations. She's even followed me to watch me open a box of diapers (much to my embarrassment and protest) and exclaimed how cute they were. She's said before that she would love to get me a pair of footie pajamas, if she had any idea where to even begin to find them.

It's always really great to have a parent that is in full support of your alternate lifestyle.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
She's even followed me to watch me open a box of diapers (much to my embarrassment and protest) and exclaimed how cute they were.
That's really pretty remarkable :p

KuroCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
That's really pretty remarkable :p

She noticed me accepting a box outside from the UPS guy and wouldn't stop asking what it was and wouldn't go away, so I was hoping that as I was opening them she would leave, but she never did.

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
My mom has attempted stuff like this with me, as well. She's washed my onesie and footies, and even my stuffed animal Hero. She's also noticed boxes and bags of diapers and moved them to more secure and hidden locations. She's even followed me to watch me open a box of diapers (much to my embarrassment and protest) and exclaimed how cute they were. She's said before that she would love to get me a pair of footie pajamas, if she had any idea where to even begin to find them.

It's always really great to have a parent that is in full support of your alternate lifestyle.

Um wow. That's... Very nice, actually.

M

Marka

So 1.5 weeks ago, I had a bit of a pill related relapse. I talked to Mom about it, and she said she wished she were here to hug me. Anyway...

If you've read my previous posts, you may remember that when I was 19, my mom asked me about little pieces of blu plastic laying around the house. And, more recently, she washed and folded a onsie and cloth diaper. My wife had some monkey print material she made into a diaper for me. So...

Yesterday I get a package and inside was a Jumpin Jammers footed sleeper! And what's really cool is it matches the print of the diaper cloth.

We've never discussed my DL side, and it's the coolest thing she has ever given me. I just don't know how to thank her for it without being embarrassed. That was so cool, I just wanted to share.

xtrabulk,

Just tell your mom thank you... when she asks what for? Tell her "oh, just because" and maybe something like... "it's amazing what comes in the mail some days" and give her a smug, yet adoring look...

-Marka

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private

Greatest cat person I ever met.

secretlynappied89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Wish I had a mother like that but I'm stuck with a really overly protective one

GreenPenguin

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
That's amazing, I wish that my mom is that according! But make sure that you don't go past her limit. Of course, you know her best, just don't make her uncomfortable

Status
Not open for further replies.