Mom found my baby stuff---at least I got away with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKing1391

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Lol so I swear this is a true story, so Im getting ready to go back to college tomorrow and earlier this week my mom went under my bed to get my luggage out so I could pack my clothes, I kept my baby stuff stored in the luggage the entire summer. When I got home the other day, I noticed the bags were out but I didnt say anything about the baby stuff because my mom didnt say anything, anyway this morning while I was in my room my asked me why there were pull-ups and a sippy cup in your bag the other day, She asked did I have a kid back at college that I didnt know about. I said no mom, I went as a little kid dressed as Woody from Toy Story last yr. She was like well why do I have huggies pull-ups? How did I get them on? I said we tied them around our waste, she was like Im going to leave that one alone....well at least she bought it...The next time I come home, I need to be more aware of where I keep my baby supplies.

dbtim59

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Lol well you better feel lucky. I never got away that clean when I got caught. Hell I got caught so many times my parents just eventually gave up and started ignoring it. Anyways, good luck in keeping your stash hidden in the future.

TKing1391

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Wait what? You went as a little kid... but were dressed as woody? o.o
I told her I was a little kid who decided to go as Woody from Toy Story, I kind of mixed 2 lies together as one, if that makes sense, because I do have a Woody from Toy Story costume, she just figured little kid and Woody, I guess she thought that made sense lol

- - - Updated - - -

Lol well you better feel lucky. I never got away that clean when I got caught. Hell I got caught so many times my parents just eventually gave up and started ignoring it. Anyways, good luck in keeping your stash hidden in the future.
I am happy I am going to my dorm tomorrow so I can pretty much wear whenever I want

dbtim59

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Nice, well have fun when you get back to your dorm

Status
Not open for further replies.