• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

mom found half my stash

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravo

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
i walked into my room and found she was digging under my bead and found an open diaper (not used) and was like "what is this" and i half was was freaking out and was like "a diaper" she was like " was it used for a prank" and i was like "yea me and some friends pranked his locker" and she believed me it was close.

JustInCase

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well what have you learned from this? Find a better hidding spot!

But your lucky that you mom actually gave you an excuse, I've been in the same situation and lets just say I didn't handle it as well...

bravo

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
she didn't say anything when i told her she was like "oh... ok" i was like crap, though i was really lucky she said that cause i had no back up story. yea i dont really have any good hiding spots thats why i havn't gotten any diapers in like 5 months :(

Role
Private
I was in a simaler situation 2 years ago. My mother found an unopened pack, she didn't offer any excuses but I'm quick on my feat and i said that me and a friend were planing to play a prank on another kid by shoving them in his mail box. Luckily she believed it.

bravo

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
yea it like 5 months ago just joint so posted it :p... havn't gotten any sense because i have no real good place... anyone got some tips or recommendations?

cais

Contributor
:educate:I'm going to assume your age was a factor in your choice for a hiding spot, so I will let that slide...Anyway some good places I have include an old Xbox 360 box and a vintage suitcase that sits in plain sight, in the corner of my room (it's covered with magazines).

Some other good places:
  • INSIDE your box spring (if you have one)
  • A duffel, gym, or book bag in your closet, garage, basement, etc.
  • Deep within a NEATLY ORGANIZED drawer of clothes, because if it's messy your mom will go in there to clean up!
  • Inside a computer, TV, microwave??? any appliance not in use, preferably in the storage section of your house:smile:
  • Some members have cut outs in their floors/walls to put things, good if your handy with tools:wink:

Some BAD places:
  • > UNDER YOUR BED < (because NO, NO, NEVER EVER, EVER NEVER)
  • household bathroom cabinets and shelves. It's generally a bad place, as it's occupied by several people, several times of the day

bravo

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
now that i think about it i have some old game box's that might work... and heres another question, pullups (the only ones ive tried) pampers size 7, goodnights, depends? seems like there are a lot of choices... i like ones that are still like diapers... my waist is 29 so.... im not to sure... out of those what are the best?

cais

Contributor
Can you get a prepaid card or use your parents' credit card, AND discreetly accept a package delivered to your home?

I'd stick with goodnights for now, but please don't get depends, they're like buying diapers made from multi-layered toilet paper. If you can order online though I recommend Secure Personal Care, Dry 24/7, or XP Medical. Secure Personal Care offers their own secure diapers, while XP Medical has Abena Abri-Forms and Molicares. Both are SUPER discreet, just a plain brown box, and these are the best diapers you can get for the price. Dry 24/7 also is a great brand that made their debut about a year ago, not hard to find a good review on these. The online orders will get you the "best" of the best.:smile:

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
dude there is a sticky at the top of the teenbaby screen so ya post there is=t's called CLOSE CALLS

bravo

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
yea i just saw that srry how do i move the thread up to there :(

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Should of said it was drugs when she said "what is this". :p

NOTE: Parents and what ever are more likely to think it was a prank or something if you do not act suspicious and think of a good excuse like a prank and joke around like that first. And not make a big scene out of it.

Thegreenone

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Carer
You don't move threads mods do that and seeing as this was a week old I don't think it will be moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.