Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa AB/DL?

Luvshugs

Est. Contributor
Messages
472
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Maybe a topic like this has been covered before, if so, it’s still nice to check in with it.

Does any one know, or maybe suspect if any of your parents, or grandparent, could have been ab/dl?

I think I could be pretty confident, none of mine were. I never got any vibe, much less found any sort of evidence.

I wonder, if anyone out there might have had this? And what was it like, if you knew, found out, or were even told?
 

Turtle

Est. Contributor
Messages
225
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
Luvshugs said:
Maybe a topic like this has been covered before, if so, it’s still nice to check in with it.

Does any one know, or maybe suspect if any of your parents, or grandparent, could have been ab/dl?

I think I could be pretty confident, none of mine were. I never got any vibe, much less found any sort of evidence.

I wonder, if anyone out there might have had this? And what was it like, if you knew, found out, or were even told?
Nope No one in my family and only one
 
  • Like
Reactions: Luvshugs

jamiejamie

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,344
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My grandfather and grandmother did wore diapers during their last stages of their lives. But I’m sure that doesn’t count as AB/DL
 
  • Like
Reactions: Luvshugs

CrazySmoker

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,864
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I've some suspicton about my father, but it'll never be clarly answered. He dead about 20 years ago.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Luvshugs

Luvshugs

Est. Contributor
Messages
472
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
jamiejamie said:
My grandfather and grandmother did wore diapers during their last stages of their lives. But I’m sure that doesn’t count as AB/DL
No, not really. Unless that happened, and they related they liked them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jamiejamie

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Messages
3,894
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
As far as I know (and suspect) none of my family members (past and present) are ABDL or even lean ABDL.
 

BabyHailey1977

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,777
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
My brother, sisters and parents know about me. I can guarantee I’m the only one that knows. I decided to tell them all a couple years ago. It went relatively well. My siblings don’t care, my mom and I talked at length. All my dad said was that she loves me and I never have to hide anything from him. I wonder if he’d feel that way if I told him that I’m trans?
 

fullhouse6325

* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Est. Contributor
Messages
50
don't know if any of my family members are abdl. it's not really my business, anyway.
 

Arkady

Est. Contributor
Messages
157
Age
24
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Imagine a long line of ABDLs passing down the family heirloom, a crib.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Luvshugs

Turtle

Est. Contributor
Messages
225
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
Arkady said:
Imagine a long line of ABDLs passing down the family heirloom, a crib.
🤔
 

BobbiSueEllen

A happy, soggy little toddler girl in DDs and PPs
Est. Contributor
Messages
5,877
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
It all depends on the generation, I guess. Baby-Boomers & Depression-eras tend to keep stuff like that hidden & remain isolated out of shame; GenXers (Yo!!!) tend to open things up a tad more yet remain cautious; GenY folks & up seem more open about it. So, doubt we'll ever really know on a large scale...plus, we do have Baby-Boomers here who open up their lives with us. 🥳
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rezzu, Luvshugs and Kellycares

Turtle

Est. Contributor
Messages
225
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
BobbiSueEllen said:
It all depends on the generation, I guess. Baby-Boomers & Depression-eras tend to keep stuff like that hidden & remain isolated out of shame; GenXers (Yo!!!) tend to open things up a tad more yet remain cautious; GenY folks & up seem more open about it. So, doubt we'll ever really know on a large scale...plus, we do have Baby-Boomers here who open up their lives with us. 🥳
You’ll never know unless you ask but me tired we go to sleep
 

Shilohsaurus

Shiloh, lover of dinos
Est. Contributor
Messages
309
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I really don't think so.

and even if anyone in my family was, it would be of zero benefit to me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kellycares

mistykitty

Est. Contributor
Messages
296
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
One of my three stepsisters maybe due to some stuff she did when her and I were still at my parents place before we moved out. Other family members I highly doubt it. If they are the hid/hide it well.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Luvshugs and BobbiSueEllen

Turtle

Est. Contributor
Messages
225
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
mistykitty said:
One of my three stepsisters maybe due to some stuff she did when her and I were still at my parents place before we moved out. Other family members I highly doubt it. If they are the hid/hide it well.
So what did your stepsister and you do
 
  • Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

Turtle

Est. Contributor
Messages
225
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
Turtle said:
So what did your stepsister and you do
I’m sorry I’m just a little curious did she put you in diapers or did you put her in
 

Kellycares

Est. Contributor
Messages
166
Age
55
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Good question. For me the answer is no. I do not know a single person, much less in my own family, outside of myself, who wears diapers. You would think that with all the people, based on the number of diaper companies and all the adds I get for them, that I would know a few other diapered adults. Especially considering I am a bit older and reaching an age where using diapers is becoming more acceptable. A big part of this is we are all self-conscious, and proper, so choose to remain discreet about our diaper needs.

So, based on my own experience, and others here, our diaper needs are not socially influenced, genetic, or inherited; our need for diapers is an attraction and desire we discover completely by ourselves - because of our own unique physical, mental, and emotional circumstances.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Andrewgdfw, Luvshugs and BobbiSueEllen

phase II

Est. Contributor
Messages
34
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My sister is a DL like me but I don't think anyone else in my family is. Our parents have known since we were kids and never cared that we wore diapers. They only ever brought it up a few times and it was only because they were concerned we may be having medical issues.
I know my parents are into some freaky stuff but they are in the medical field so I assume diapers aren't going to be attractive to them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Luvshugs

Turtle

Est. Contributor
Messages
225
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
phase II said:
My sister is a DL like me but I don't think anyone else in my family is. Our parents have known since we were kids and never cared that we wore diapers. They only ever brought it up a few times and it was only because they were concerned we may be having medical issues.
I know my parents are into some freaky stuff but they are in the medical field so I assume diapers aren't going to be attractive to them.
🤔 I wish I was your brother because I’m in a home that does not approve of and for bids me to be abdl
 

phase II

Est. Contributor
Messages
34
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Turtle said:
🤔 I wish I was your brother because I’m in a home that does not approve of and for bids me to be abdl
That sucks I'm sorry about your situation. I got lucky to have very open parents and an amazing sister I'm close with.
I wish more people would have had a childhood like mine. While my life hasn't been perfect in the least being able to accept and be open about being a DL has helped my a lot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Top