Mom being nice

aigteo

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Last week I had a pretty bad flu so basically I was living between my bed and my sofa.
Gf stops to check if everything was fine a couple of time a day (she has her own place).

I’m always wearing, she knows and she’s fine with that, so she also check my diaper from time to time.

On friday morning I was getting a little better, I heard the doorbell and I was wondering who could it be, knowing my gf was at work.
It was my mom who came to check if I was fine.
So I made a coffee and we started to chat, we went on for an hour, maybe more. I had two big wetting during this time but i was wearing and abena m4 with a booster so I was pretty confident (even though was my already wet night diaper), One thing lead to another so we had another cup of coffee and I wet again, as I set down I almost immediatly noticed that i leaked, maybe not much but i can’t say. I don’t know exactly what happend maybe was my expression when I sat, maybe she heard something, I don’t know but she said to me:

“Honey if you need a change don’t worry, go on and change”
“Mom what do you...”
“It’s ok, You’re surely not the first person I know that needs diapers, you kwon sometimes i leak a bit too”
“Yes but...”
“Don’t worry go change if you need to”
As I was walking to my room I heard say also
“You leaked a bit honey, change that shorts”

When I got back the subject never came up again.
When she was leaving she kiss me and padded my ass an smile.

My mom found my stash a couple of time back in the days and confronted me but over the years we never talked about that anymore. I think she always suspected something but this was an unexpected nice surprise.

I would like to talk to her about this now but not really sure

Slomo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
How dare your mom act like that. They are supposed to be loving and understanding no matter.... oh wait. That WAS nice of you mom.

bigtoddler96

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
She’s probably one of the rare moms that are not hostile towards people wearing diapers for pleasure.

aigteo

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Oh well she’s an easygoing lady, not judgy... but you know, you never expect this kind of reaction

ThePhotographer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I think we would love to have parents like that. When my dad found out 2 years ago he told me that this was just a phase and I should get rid of what ever diapers I had. He wasn’t mad just concerned. I would love if I could just be diapered around my parents so casually like you do.

aigteo

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Since I moved from my parents I started wearing everyday (gf is also fine with that). I think she probably have noticed from time to time, maybe she remembered of my diaper passion from childhood. I don’t. Probably she has figure it out some time ago and ahe though it was time to let me know she knows.

Just speculating obviously, but I would like to ask her

PaddedBrony

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I wish my folks were that understanding. It took forever for them to even turn a blind eye towards diapers.

Slomo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
She’s probably one of the rare moms that are not hostile towards people wearing diapers for pleasure.
They really aren't that rare. Most parents truly are supoortive of their chikdren in all of their needs. Yeah a lot need convincing of that, and some are passive agressive about it. Really though only a few are going to be outright hostile. We just hear about bad news more often than good, that's all.

LittleBay

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
Aw that's really nice of your mom! My parents don't really make comments about my diapers. I think it's just mostly they know I wear all the time but they don't say anything in attempt to minimize awkwardness and respect my privacy. Like, I'm fairly sure they can smell a freshly changed diaper or hear the crinkles or notice the bulge in my pants but they don't say anything about it.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I wish my mom was like yours as well. My mom sent me to a psychiatrist when she found my diapers, but I was having other, more serious problems. Having to talk about diaper wearing got added to the psychological list.

Happynapp

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I wish my mum would still treat me like a adult when i wear diapers but she does not approve it she wants me to get rid of all of my diapers that I got :(

lonnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
My mom has known of my diaper wearing since I was a young child as she caught me in a diaper many times and punished me for it, when I started wearing diapers 24/7 as a adult she knew but never said a thing to me about it until one day she approached me and asked if I would talk to one of my younger brothers who took up wearing diapers.
She said how she knew I was wearing diapers and it did not bother her but my brother was leaving his used diapers in the closet and his room stunk like wet diapers and asked me to talk to him about it.
So we devised a plan as to the family leaving the house for the day and my brother would be at home all by himself.
I arrived unannounced and he did not see me arriving as he was out back playing in just a wet messy diaper, quite the seen to see.
So I stripped off my clothes and walked to where he was in just my wet messy diaper. ( that was all part of our moms plan)( I was just to be in a wet diaper but I upped it a bit).
After a long talk about removing all his used diapers out of the house I told him mom knew he was wearing diapers and did not care as long as he tossed his used diapers in the trash and not in the closet.
Moms can be tricky to figure out, all I know is what she told me a few years later, that is she my mother and she loves me no matter what.

aigteo

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So I asked my mum, it wasn’t planned, it basically came out from my mouth.
We were talking and I asked her. Something like, hey mum how do you know about diapers?
The answer was that she always knew more or less.
She of course remembers founding my diapers when I was young (most of them were drynites or maxipad), she though that maybe was just a phase or something.
Then she told me that since I never had a strong bladder (i really blushed) both days an night, I replied that it wasn’t a regular thing. She said that I was right, but added that other boys usually don’t wet at 14 or 15, which of course I did at that time.

So when some years ago she noticed some crinckling (so many plastic backs) and my “bigger” butt she thought that it wasn’t her business since it didn’t harm anyone.
I asked her why she told me about the diaper the other day and she said that she didn’t thought it that much, my diaper was obviously wet (she told me that there were already some spots that probably I didn’t notice) and she thought it would made me comfortable both changing my diaper and knowing that for her is fine.

littlemoosey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Good for you, your Mom sounds like a very wonderful, loving and understanding lady.. you are very lucky that both women in your life are that great. You are a lucky man.