• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

molicare

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

annierighthurr

Some family-owned medical stores do. A lot of these places aren't THAT friendly to just random walk in customers though. I would recommend looking in the yellow pages under medical supply, and calling to ask first before randomly showing up.

Also, from walmart.com you can order a case of Molicares and have them sent to the Walmart store nearest you where you can pick them up yourself.

J

JessePup

yeah the online thing takes to long for me. thanks, I guess I'll get something else this time. oh well I can get it sometime in the near future.

A

annierighthurr

Most stores sell Depends fitted max or other generic tape diapers if you aren't picky and you want some diapers in a hurry...

J

JessePup

do they normally carry assurance? I favor them cause they were the first ones I was able to sneak cause my grandma wears them.

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
i live quite near one of their UK distribution depots and i've never seen their products in any of the shops. that's always puzzled me.

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, , Other
Some family-owned medical stores do. A lot of these places aren't THAT friendly to just random walk in customers though. I would recommend looking in the yellow pages under medical supply, and calling to ask first before randomly showing up.

Also, from walmart.com you can order a case of Molicares and have them sent to the Walmart store nearest you where you can pick them up yourself.
Thanks, for informing me of that, I never knew about that! I'll have to try that out, some time. I can't do online orders for a bit longer, but pick-ups are a whole different story.

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
In my area there is a small chain of stores called "(different city names here) Medical Market" they carry molicares..... its a good store.

Status
Not open for further replies.