RedApple

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

Little ollie

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yeah they are the best that molicare do there quite good aswell though they didn't work well with my legs. The tapes are awesome though as they won't come off by mistake. I'd say go for it mate.

RedApple

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
:)

It's either them or Abri-Form X-Plus.. Really not sure at the minute, I guess it'll be a whatever takes my fancy on Monday when I order them decision!

Role
  1. Private
Super Plus are the 'best' Molicare manufacture, yes.

Yeah they are the best that molicare do there quite good aswell though they didn't work well with my legs. The tapes are awesome though as they won't come off by mistake. I'd say go for it mate.

Seconded on this point. I purchased some Molicare Super Plus just last week - only the second time I've had them - and after flooding one out to about the same degree as I could achieve with an XPlus or Tena I was leaking real badly. The cuffs around the legs don't work terribly well, especially when you sit down in it.

Super Plus are great diapers, but I really only enjoy them when I'm feeling less into the comfort/emotional side of the fetish, and more into the sexual. :twocents:

Also, does anyone know if they've changed the type of plastic they are backed with in recent times? The first batch I got had a real smooth vinyl-like feel to them, whereas the ones I have now are more standard crinkly-plastic...

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
They work fine for me, especially in terms of fit. But I guess I tape them so tightly that I get red lines on my legs, and my thighs are rather big, so it's easier for me.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
X-Plus X-Plus X-Plus X-Plus X-Plus X-Plus!

RedApple

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
They work fine for me, especially in terms of fit. But I guess I tape them so tightly that I get red lines on my legs, and my thighs are rather big, so it's easier for me.

I have big thighs too maybe they'll be good for something!

Super Plus are the 'best' Molicare manufacture, yes.

Seconded on this point. I purchased some Molicare Super Plus just last week - only the second time I've had them - and after flooding one out to about the same degree as I could achieve with an XPlus or Tena I was leaking real badly. The cuffs around the legs don't work terribly well, especially when you sit down in it.

Super Plus are great diapers, but I really only enjoy them when I'm feeling less into the comfort/emotional side of the fetish, and more into the sexual. :twocents:

Also, does anyone know if they've changed the type of plastic they are backed with in recent times? The first batch I got had a real smooth vinyl-like feel to them, whereas the ones I have now are more standard crinkly-plastic...

I guess the only way to see if they are right for me is to buy some :)

X-Plus X-Plus X-Plus X-Plus X-Plus X-Plus!

BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH!!! :laugh:

I'm going to buy both because I'll save on shipping costs.. :)

RedApple

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
WHAT HAVE YOU ORDERED?

Code Product Quantity Item Price Total Price
2279, 30/416301/14 3d - Abri-Form Medium Extra Plus - 30/416301/14 1 £13.24 (£1.99) £13.24
78/169872/14 3c - MoliCare Super Plus, Medium-
2299, 30/6658/1 Washfoam - Aerosol Dispenser 1 £3.95 (£0.59) £3.95
0, Delivery Postage & Packing 1 £6.50 (£0.98) £6.50
Sub Total: £28.95
Delivery: £4.75
VAT: £5.06
Total: £38.76

:cool:

I bought some washfoam dispenser too because the place I'm living I have to share a bathroom so hopefully I can use that instead of running to the bathroom everytime I change! :)

dangermouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Abri is better in terms of what they hold. Though I find they clump up and fall apart if soaked too long, and they stink when wet.

Tenna is better than Molicare also and well worth a try in my opinion. Holds a lot (less than Abri), holds together and fairly good smell control.

RedApple

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Abri is better in terms of what they hold. Though I find they clump up and fall apart if soaked too long, and they stink when wet.

Tenna is better than Molicare also and well worth a try in my opinion. Holds a lot (less than Abri), holds together and fairly good smell control.
I have a full bag of Tena Slip Maxi :) - Just fancied a change as I live alone now so the world of the internet and ordering is no problem! :D

Do Abri smell really bad when they're wet? I mean I will only be wearing them in private but I don't want the smell to linger on furniture etc..

Paxe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I find Abri-form to have a distinctive scent reminiscent of a pharmacy or drugstore that I don't consider unpleasant. They claim to contain an anti-odour constituent and paradoxically I think it might be that - they certainly seem to be resistant to formation of urine smells. Yes, clumping of the absorbent material can be an issue if they get "massaged" too much although putting stuffers inside almost eliminates this. But hey! Thick and thirsty and definitely a favourite.

RedApple

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I find Abri-form to have a distinctive scent reminiscent of a pharmacy or drugstore that I don't consider unpleasant. They claim to contain an anti-odour constituent and paradoxically I think it might be that - they certainly seem to be resistant to formation of urine smells. Yes, clumping of the absorbent material can be an issue if they get "massaged" too much although putting stuffers inside almost eliminates this. But hey! Thick and thirsty and definitely a favourite.
I love the smell of Boots, hopefully it's the same kind of smell? :p

They should be here tomorrow so I'll post my thoughts on both :)

RedApple

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
X-Plus is one hell of an amazing diaper!

I just love it, it fits snugly and it's thick which is what I loveeeee! I don't notice any smells when wetting them. I've not tried the molicare yet, I intend do when I need to change out of this X-Plus but hell they're AMAZING!

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think it depends on body type. For me, Tena Slips are useless. The mediums fit me quite well when dry, but as soon as I'd wet, the front would swell up (as expected) and the tapes would come undone. I used duct tape after that, but found they leaked horribly

I have a full bag of Tena Slip Maxi :) - Just fancied a change as I live alone now so the world of the internet and ordering is no problem! :D

Do Abri smell really bad when they're wet? I mean I will only be wearing them in private but I don't want the smell to linger on furniture etc..
Ooh, if waiting for packages isn't a problem, then you have a whole world of diapers to explore!!

Google "top 10 adult diapers" and you can get a list of some of the more exotic brands you might not be able to get locally but can order in.

dangermouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think it depends on body type. For me, Tena Slips are useless. The mediums fit me quite well when dry, but as soon as I'd wet, the front would swell up (as expected) and the tapes would come undone. I used duct tape after that, but found they leaked horribly
Was that Tena Maxi? Maybe they're not the same as the UK version. They're one of the best on the market, especially for leaks and smell. The tapes are usually okay in my experience.

As for the Abri and smells, it's mainly if you've been wearing them for a while. It's a chemical smell but personally I find it unpleasant and worse it lingers even on the body after unless you are very thorough with your clean up (and remember, you personally will get used to smells, other people will spot them instantly. Especially girls).

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I'm just wondering, are they the best diaper that Molicare do? (If that makes sense!)

the most absorbant 'molicare' diaper is the moliflex maxi, though the design is not to most people's taste and i seem to be the only person who uses them.
because of their absorbancy, i recommend a pair of trainer-pants be worn over them (the sagging and gel clumping resulting in leakage) and a onesie/bodysuit over that, to hold it all up.

Status
Not open for further replies.