Molicare slip maxi green Any one tried them ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Other
They look interesting, good to see Molicare continuing a plastic backed line, to answer your question, I've not tried YET.

Aleakyboomboom

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
They look interesting, good to see Molicare continuing a plastic backed line, to answer your question, I've not tried YET.

Aleakyboomboom

I'm going to order a pack next week when I stock up and if good I will post review and buy some more

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Ordered 3 packs and wasn't disappointed , The tapes hold well and plastic is strong ,diaper fits good and takes 3 wettings and is comfortable
Just to add they're blue not green

RMS401

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thank you for coming back with a review! I hate it when people don't do that. It's like a cliffhanger at the end of a TV season, and then finding out the show got canceled.

-RMS

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Thank you for coming back with a review! I hate it when people don't do that. It's like a cliffhanger at the end of a TV season, and then finding out the show got canceled.

-RMS
I will post full review with pics tonight , I think these are in the Abena m3/l4 league but more comfortable as they're slightly smaller

RMS401

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I will post full review with pics tonight , I think these are in the Abena m3/l4 league but more comfortable as they're slightly smaller
Even better! Now if only they were available in the US. :)

-RMS

Status
Not open for further replies.