[Moderated (modset)]?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Just looking over the index page at all the different user categories, I am curious what "Moderated modset" in bold text means. I clicked on the profiles of two members whose usernames show up as being in that category. In both cases their profile states "Needs Email Activation" and nothing else. There's another color (grey, not bold) that's used for email confirmation too, so that also had me curious as to why two different colors and text weight for the same category.:confused:

~Pramrider

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Modset is generally used for people who have done something wrong and need a closer watch. So like, someone steps out of line, they're now modded and watched closer.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Modset is generally used for people who have done something wrong and need a closer watch. So like, someone steps out of line, they're now modded and watched closer.
Thanks Zyph! That's what I would have thought. I guess that was the oddest thing about it. The two I mentioned hadn't done anything at all unless, with checking them out, a mod saw something suspicious, but it's not enough evidence to justify banning their account. That would make sense.

~Pramrider

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
The ones you see with needs e-mail activation are actually profiles that needs admin activation. (if they're gray then they do need e-mail activation.) It mainly happens when the forum detects double account in which case both of the accounts are put into the needs admin activation group (which happens to have the same color as moderated modset).

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Thanks for the info, Martin!:smile: That clears the question up for me.

~Pramrider

Status
Not open for further replies.