• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Modding your social group......

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
I have a suggestion, I wish that we would be able to mod the social clubs that we have created. Like edit, merge or delete posts. I run car club and while I have great members and would never have had to delete anything, it would be nice to merge some posts or edit them, is this a possibility?''johnathon

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Ditto me. I'm not having any problems, but on my footed PJ group, at least two members have been banned from ADISC, so it's stupid to have those two count toward my member count.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Johnathan: scroll to the bottom of your group's info page, and there should be:
(1) checkboxes next to each post, with a moderate menu at the bottom of the page
(2) a 'manage members' link at the bottom

Footed P.J: same for you, with your group.

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
:rolleyes: at myself. Thanks, Moo. Not the first time this stuff's been right under my nose.

*amputates nose*

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Moo, thanks for your help. But I still can't figure out how to edit posts or if I am even allowed to. Any help on this?

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
If there's an 'Edit' link (text, not an image!) at the bottom-right of posts, use that.
If not, then you can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.