Moby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Moby just being wierd.
I'm not raving for his music, but I know the guys a few nuts short of a fruitcake, so kudos for crazyness.
Even if he is taking a shot at the fandom, it's not rude or anything, so it doesn't matter.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
i think its more like a shot at humans, just in different light.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It's probably just his weird self...I can't wait for his new album...His single from it (Alice) is a good song

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Definitely Moby being weird and incidentally making some furries happy in the process :/ I still like his music though. Every time I hear Moby mentioned it reminds me of the New Years episode of How I Met Your Mother where they think they some guy on the street is Moby, but he's really just some psychopath with a gun :eek:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I love his one song at the end of the Jason Bourne movies...The song feels so satisfying after watching the movie

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I love his one song at the end of the Jason Bourne movies...The song feels so satisfying after watching the movie
Yes! I LOVE that song...definitely one of my favourite songs period. I remember they would 'sample' the beginning of it on a HD demo channel where I used to work, and every time I would go 'sweet, I love this song....aw crap it stopped' :(

:D
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7U-7DJFgooU

Status
Not open for further replies.