Mistakes you've made with diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
in a boat, fishing for Gar, wearing a Depends, all of a sudden another fisherman accidentally hooked my belt loop( what are the chances of this?! ) and pulled my pants down..
needless to say I got the hell out of there as fast as that boat would go

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Let's see.....

1) One too many leaks
2) Forgetting to lock the bathroom door at a McDonalds while changing
3) Trying to hide them any where in my room when young (caught 5 times)
4) Leaving one out on the bed when I left for work, the wife found it before I got home
5) Many more..........

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
my most embarassing moment had to be when i bought a package of goodnites XL and had to sneak one in a roadside portapotty to put on. well after the bouncing, shaking, and struggling inside the small comode, i had to sneak back to the car throwing out the broken diaper in the trash and hoping no one would connect the dots.

Pamperable

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Biggest mistake: thinking that pampers 7 would come anywhere close to fitting :) Same for goodnites.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My biggest mistake was my first buying. Long story short, I ended up in my town square with a bag that was just transparent enough to show the goodnights package inside.

diapdj

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
This last week I went to visit my little brudder, and when I was in the airport I was changing into my last diaper in the bathroom, well, I got a little nervous trying to put it on fast and ended up ripping off both tapes from one side... and all my other diapers were in checked baggage. I used the tapes to try and tape the ripped side back on but it wasn't really on well.

I went to a few airport stores to find tape, and asked at one and they were like "We have some behind the counter, you need a piece?" I was just like "Um... thats.. okays..." lol.

Luckily it didn't leak, my pants kinda held it in place I suppose. :S

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
This last week I went to visit my little brudder, and when I was in the airport I was changing into my last diaper in the bathroom, well, I got a little nervous trying to put it on fast and ended up ripping off both tapes from one side... and all my other diapers were in checked baggage. I used the tapes to try and tape the ripped side back on but it wasn't really on well.

Are you diaper-dependent, or why did you HAVE to wear that diaper? Or did you book a flight with some really cheap airline that is known for saving on aircraft maintenance? :eek:
I remember being diapered for a flight, and right before boarding, I went to the restroom and checked on my diaper and notices a small hole in the plastic. I ended up taking it off rather than leaking on the plane.

Peachy

HuskyRye

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
Not really a mistake..but I still have a case of the limited run of "Crazy Bambinos" that Bambino did awhile back...and they don't seem to have their scent anymore...although...I could be wrong...I do have baby powder stored back where the crazy bambinos are....lol

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Putting on a diaper without using lotion or baby powder first. Next morning I had a big diaper rash. ^_^;

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Checking on my wet Depends and pulling up my jeans and having my zipper stab a hole in the plastic, got SAP all over my jeans.

Status
Not open for further replies.