Not open for further replies.

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]One night, I was wearing a drynite when I had to pee. However I wasn't ready to use the drynite yet so I went into the toilet and used that. My nails needed a cut and while pulling it back on, I accidentally poked my finger through the side. It didnt quite go through but it distorted that bit of the side. Needless to say, the side tore during the night.

Anyone else done anything stupid like this with a diaper.[/font]

glassyeyedbb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have not so much done something stupid to the diaper as i had done something stupid IN the diaper...

At age 12 when my DLism was first reawakened in me i stole a size 5 huggies from my caretaker. One night i decided to wear it to bed, and it became the best feeling ever, i was busy admiring my diaper (with my pants off) when i suddenly fell asleep without warning i woke up to my mother asking me about where i got the diaper why i was wearing it and telling me she would not accept it. Needless to say she now has no problems with my DLism :D

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Once, I was getting ready for bed, and I got my night-time diaper all ready, and I was all set for bed, until I dropped my iPod under a desk in my room. I went under the desk and got my iPod, and when I went to sit up, I hit my head on the desk!
I'm just that clumsy, I guess. :dunno:

S

secretdl26

Besides nearly getting caught while wearing to bed, no real "mistakes".

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I came home from school one day when I was 17 and I put on one of my Goodnites. but I had no idea I put it on inside out. I mean it was already worn the day before but I hadn't used it yet. So I put it back on when I get home from school and when I peed in it, it leaked like crazy and I had no idea why. I thought it was really weird it would leak on one wetting. When I went to take it off, I saw I had it on backwards. Stupid huh?

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I came home from school one day when I was 17 and I put on one of my Goodnites. but I had no idea I put it on inside out. I mean it was already worn the day before but I hadn't used it yet. So I put it back on when I get home from school and when I peed in it, it leaked like crazy and I had no idea why. I thought it was really weird it would leak on one wetting. When I went to take it off, I saw I had it on backwards. Stupid huh?

Been there

Except I thought It was working fine..... (It was one of my first diapers)..... so when I took it off and pee went everywhere I was extremely confused.

awesomeness787

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Not sure really... I've had several experiences that could be considered "stupid" but the most recent that comes to mind is putting a diaper on backwards. How I managed that one I don't know. :thumbsup:

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
My most consistent stupid thing has been being a little heavy handed with diapers. I found a little while back that some of the Tena slip diapers must have a weakness and if I opened the tapes with a bit too much force it would rip the sides. This isn't too much of a problem if you are at home with a plentiful supply, but it has happened when I've been out and am down to my last one. As I am liable to have an accident if I don't wear them it becomes a bit more difficult. Fortunately, I always tend to wear tight fitting underpants over my diapers to quieten them down and hide the waistband and these can usually cope with the loss of one tape. I also always tend to carry one more diaper than I think I'll need, just in case!

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've ripped the tapes of mine A LOT.
If not from putting it on too tight and them coming off while I sleep/wear, then it's me ripping them off when trying to tighten.
Good thing there is a nifty invention called duct tape.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I've ripped tapes off a lot. Other then that not much, unless you consider getting caught with them when I was 13 a mistake - but that isn't what this thread is really for.

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I now always check and inspect every diaper before wearing one, it dies down to the time i put one on in a Sainsburys (UK supermarket) toilet and wet whilst in the store, litle did i know the diaper had a small tear in the front.... that was untill it leaked all down my legs and left a large wet patch on my jeans, i had to quickly exit the store, and that included walking passed a group of good lookign girls that seemed to find it highly amusing, it was a good job that i lived no where near the store!

Goose

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
The worst thing I've ever done was take one too many pees in a diaper. I knew it was full but thinking that it could probably hold one more release was a mistake, as it started leaking and I had two wet spots on each of my butt cheeks.

Luckily, I was wearing a long sweatshirt, and it quite easily covered it up until they dried.

maccracker18

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Well there was this one moment with diapers that stands out in my mind lol. It was a summer somewhere between when i stopped wetting the bed and when i screwed myself up again. I was going through what probably was a binge cycle. I ended up taking off the diaper i had worn that day and put it in a bag on the table, figuring that i would take it out b4 i went to band camp that day. Well i left it out on the table when i left and forgot about it. Then about 3ish when my dad would have been getting ready to leave work i was thinking i had for got to do something. Needless to say that thought hit me like a slippery fish. I got up, told my director that i forgot i had a Dr. appt and ran out the door. Just as i got home and grabbed the bag my dad just pulled into the parking area behind the house. Wow that was close lol.

Also i would have to say that it was really stupid of me to attempt to hide a full pack of depends between my mattresses. Better yet was that i actually thought i would get away with it.

PHHS

Moderated
Role
  1. Private
when i had goodnights i put one on at night and layed down in bed. I was gonna take it off before bed but i fell asleep with it on. When i woke up in the morning it was wet. Before then i haven't wet the bed in 8 years. I wish i had more goodnights to experience the wetness.

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
The worst thing I've ever done was take one too many pees in a diaper. I knew it was full but thinking that it could probably hold one more release was a mistake, as it started leaking and I had two wet spots on each of my butt cheeks.

Luckily, I was wearing a long sweatshirt, and it quite easily covered it up until they dried.

That is the worst thing that has happened to me too...wearing a wet diaper too long and miscalculating how many pees it can hold. Wet pants from a leaky diaper...NOT COOL!! :rolleyes:

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I was pre-stretching the tabs on Pampers and not only snapped it off, but it also smacked me in the face.

U

UKDL

I like to wear cloth diapers in the tub and then pull them down masturbate with the flow of the water. It's a great feeling to have a diaper under yourself and have an orgasm. Well anyway, I forgot that I had a disposble on and I jumped in the bath. I pulled the diaper down and did what I usually do. Well, anyways, after I was done I realized that the diaper had done what it was supposed to do. It had absorbed water. And a lot of it. It must have weighed 5 pounds! I will now remember to change to cloth!

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
hmm were to start... ok here we go
1 going in the shower with a depends on... it took up the bathroom trash!!!
2 taking a shower with a little swimmer and fricken pooping (advice to the wise never do it!!.
3 wore one without underwear to an roller skating rink

yeah suchs

Chaoswolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
hehe a few diapers ago I put on my shorts and zipped um up so I could go get the mail I ended up chewing through the plastic on the diaper with the zipper teeth and getting my shorts a little wet XD

Status
Not open for further replies.