• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Mississippi ABDL Community

dad601

Mississippi DL
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I am located in South Mississippi. I am an DL with some interest in being little. I look forward to meeting y’all!

Last edited:
Reactions: xStarlightxTraumax, KBoy, nastyconnan and 1 other person
I’m interested to see how large the community is in this area

Hello

I'm in the Jackson area till August would love to meet othets

dad601 said:
Hey! Staying in Hattiesburg tonight. Headed there now work related. Will arrive this afternoon and take care of some equipment tomorrow and then headed back to Alabama.

MickeyT01 said:
Hey! Staying in Hattiesburg tonight. Headed there now work related. Will arrive this afternoon and take care of some equipment tomorrow and then headed back to Alabama.
I am in Hattiesburg

MickeyT01 said:
Hello

Reactions: dad601
dad601 said:
I am located in South Mississippi. I am an DL with some interest in being little. I look forward to meeting y’all!
Hey there, I live close to hattiesburg!!

nastyconnan said:
Hey there, I live close to hattiesburg!!
I’m in the Petal area!

dad601 said:
I’m in the Petal area!
That’s maybe a 20min drive from me hehe

Hi and Welcome

Reactions: dad601 and KBoy
Brand new, here, on the Coast for a couple days, but from Greene County. Thrilled to see there are others out there lol

dad601 said:
Similar, here. Quick question. Is there ANYWHERE that has ABDL dips... like, in store?

xStarlightxTraumax said:
Similar, here. Quick question. Is there ANYWHERE that has ABDL dips... like, in store?
Unfortunately, there’s nowhere around here that I’ve found.

Reactions: xStarlightxTraumax
Thanks. It's unfortunate, but not surprising

Back