• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Missing story from FoxTalesTimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakotawolfpup

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Carer
Hey, I'm hoping someone here can help me out. There used to be a story on Fox Tales Times website that I absolutely loved reading. It appears to have vanished however. I don't remember the title of it, but it dealt with a young raccoon who came from an abusive home. He runs away and is taken in by a female snow leopard who adopts him. Does anyone know the title to this story, or maybe another link where it can be found?

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Try the stories section on the front page. Not much else I can do for you.

X

xdeadx

I was never really a frequent to FTT. And I actually deleted my account a while ago. Hmm, I don't think I ever read a story like that. And umm, yea like diaperdude said you might wanna check around in the story section. If it's not there I hope you can find it from someone else here! ^^

lakotawolfpup

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Carer
I have checked in the story section and can't find anything. About the only other thing I remember about it was that it was a Christmas story. I also hope that I can find some more info about it...I really liked that story.

diapersrulez

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
I don't remember... and i can't find it on FTT either

lakotawolfpup

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Carer
Thanks for the shot Valerye, but that's not the one. Had nothing to do at all with humans and it is no longer on the site. I don't know if it's in the forum since the admins aren't allowing any new registration.

lakotawolfpup

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Carer
Thanks for the info Fallen. I'm trying to contact that author right now to see if it's the same story. Not sure if it's the same one at this time though, so if anyone has any other leads, I'd be appreciative.

lakotawolfpup

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Carer
Thanks to everyone who posted here. Thanks to the leads I received, I've managed to track down the story I was looking for. You guys rock!

diapersrulez

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
If you tracked it down, maybe you can post it, so we will finally know wich story this is about :)

Status
Not open for further replies.