Missing my mom.

MailCat581

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Sorry for your loss, we all handle it differently and I’m not afraid to say I’m not going to handle it well if I have to see one of my parents pass. That’s a tough hit to take and I wish it on nobody
I wasn't there when my grandfather and grandmother passed away and I wasn't there when my mom passed either. My grandmother passed in 1997 the same day Princess Diana was killed in that car wreck and my grandfather passed away in 2004. My mom's third husband had a massive brain aneurysm and didn't survive it. He passed away in 2006; and my mother passed last year 2020. The only one I was present for was my mom's third husband.

MailCat581

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I lost my mom last year. Thanksgiving and Christmas was pretty rough. My mom also liked Easter.
Sorry for your loss as well. They were for me too. My mom's birthday is two days before Easter this year so that'll be a double whammy for me. I'm really not looking forward to Mother's Day and going to church to get a white rose (which symbolizes that the person's mom has passed) instead of a red one (symbolizes the person's mom is still alive).

MailCat581

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
My Mom who passed-away back in 2008 and I have the same Birthday, March 6th.
My mom's was April 2nd which is two days before Easter. My birthday is also in April (29th). April was my family's big birth month. Mom (2nd), Cousin Benjamin (5th), Grandfather (22nd), Cousin Tim (23rd), and mine (29th).