Missing my mom.

MailCat581

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
This may be the wrong place for this post. Moderators; please feel free to move this post of you feel you must. But here goes. October 20, 2020 was a day my life took another turn. My real mother who accepted my ABDL tendencies had been in the hospital for 3 days and took a turn for the worse the day before. She was hospitalized with pneumonia and an infection rate that was very high. She was not doing well at all. The hospital had me come sign paperwork for hospice care while she was in the hospital and I got to visit her for about 45 minutes. I got home from signing the paperwork and the visit, then about 7:45PM she passed. I have had a tough time since losing her and Christmas just didn't feel right to me because it was my mom's favorite holiday. I have days when I look at something like a picture of her, or of me and her together and I break. I really had a tough time after I found a Valentine's Day card for me from her in her belongings from her care facility. She never got to give me that card because of the pandemic. Sorry for the long post. But there are some days and times that I just miss her so much and would love to hear her sweet voice and feel her loving touch. She never changed my diapers as an ABDL; but accepted and understood why I wore them.

Last edited:

pampers4U

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Time will heal, and there is no set amount of time it will take, just remember every time you think of her, she's still apart of you and obviously she did her job right in raising you since you miss her so much.

NorGirlBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I lost my belowed grandmother in 2016. And i still miss her. It is okay to miss them. The pain will be easier to handle, but it will always be a emptiness after them. Sorry for you lost. Her spirit is with you.

Peesalot

I love wearing lingerie
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Sorry for this terrible loss; but, time will heal you. You will never forget her and some days will be more difficult than others. But, in the end her memory will make you happy as you remember all the good things you and she shared.

PhilanderNita

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I've lost my father in 2019 after he suffered from septic shock and other bed-ridden injuries after he was in a rehabilitation center for the last time. I still miss him before he had his stroke in 2015, as he was more friendly back then. Sorry for your loss.

MailCat581

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Thank you all for the kind words and support! It will get better with time; just not sure how long.

Aby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
sorry for your loss, I worry about losing my Mom, it gets easier with time

messydiaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I lost my mom when she was in her early 40's. I was a teenager. So sorry for your loss and I understand what you're missing. Time will help but never solve the grief you are feeling. Keep her in the honored spot she deserves and may you find peace.

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Big hugs. Losing your mother is one of life’s most difficult things to deal with and handle. I’m so sorry ❤️❤️❤️

diaperboy23

Orphaned Wolf Cub
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Big hugs, I lost my dad last year to cancer right before the pandemic happened. I know how tough it is.

ARBBB2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Sending you hugs, I feel your pain, my mother has been gone for 10 years but she was very strange and only now am I starting to realize that she did love me! You are very lucky to have had that awesome relationship! Makes it harder but sounds like u have great memories!!!

MailCat581

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Had a moment yesterday as it was three months since I lost my mom. It still doesn't seem real to me. I know she's always with me. What's really going to be hard for me is that I plan to have her celebration of life service on her birthday. That's going to be a tough day for me. It will also be rough on Mother's Day when I go to church having to get a white carnation instead of a red one.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
This may be the wrong place for this post. Moderators; please feel free to move this post of you feel you must. But here goes. October 20, 2020 was a day my life took another turn. My real mother who accepted my ABDL tendencies had been in the hospital for 3 days and took a turn for the worse the day before. She was hospitalized with pneumonia and an infection rate that was very high. She was not doing well at all. The hospital had me come sign paperwork for hospice care while she was in the hospital and I got to visit her for about 45 minutes. I got home from signing the paperwork and the visit, then about 7:45PM she passed. I have had a tough time since losing her and Christmas just didn't feel right to me because it was my mom's favorite holiday. I have days when I look at something like a picture of her, or of me and her together and I break. I really had a tough time after I found a Valentine's Day card for me from her in her belongings from her care facility. She never got to give me that card because of the pandemic. Sorry for the long post. But there are some days and times that I just miss her so much and would love to hear her sweet voice and feel her loving touch. She never changed my diapers as an ABDL; but accepted and understood why I wore them.
Last year in March my little brother died of a massive heart attack.
I understand your feelings.
My own Christmas was a lonely one without him.
He died too young.

Onesieman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
I lost my mother in a car crash in 2019, and I barely got to know her. I should know how you feel.

MailCat581

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Four month update

It's been four months since mom passed away. Still doesn't feel real to me. Am I just numb to the shock of her really being gone or what's going on in my mind? Some days I just don't know. Another one of my mom's favorite times of year was Easter. As I mentioned in another thread; I'm not looking forward to Easter this year without her. Don't get me wrong; I love Easter. I just don't know how it will go this year not having my mom at the family table for Easter dinner.

Last edited:

ykdprdave

Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Sorry for your loss, we all handle it differently and I’m not afraid to say I’m not going to handle it well if I have to see one of my parents pass. That’s a tough hit to take and I wish it on nobody