mIRC Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
I've read the guide, and I really have no idea what I am doing wrong.

Anyone willing to help me out? :dunno:

Samaki

Contributor
Role
Well tell us what happens?

Also after you press the connect button you have to wait a REAL long time in order for the list to come up.

Role
Diaper Lover
Hello thar Samaki, what is the Channel name, if I am getting this right, I have to cnnect to a server, then, I connect to our channel correct? Our channel name is #tbdl right? I'm going to remove our chat info on here, so no one finds out who isn't supposed to.

I apologize my mIRidiot-ness.

Jaiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yeah, it will be tricky to help you without knowing what's going wrong. Going through what you're doing would be helpful.

If you are finding it difficult though, there are other ways to get on the IRC channel, this is the way I do it:

Download ChatZilla as a Firefox add-on and it will be under 'Tools' on the menu, when you open it click on ChatZilla > preferences > global settings > startup and then add irc://irc.blitzed.org to where it says auto-connect URLs. Whenever you start it up from then on just type /join #adisc and you're on.

Edit - bleh, typed that before I saw your second message. It's #adisc, not #tbdl.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The channel is #adisc...The server is irc.blitzed.org

Role
Diaper Lover
That is probably it.

OK guys I de failed.

Edit: Lock thread please, I can't.

Last edited:

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well tell us what happens?

Also after you press the connect button you have to wait a REAL long time in order for the list to come up.
Why are you doing /list first? That's kind of silly. Just join the channel. It shouldn't take any time at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.