mIRC!! Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Well, I've had it for 210 days, and now it won't let me get in. You know after 30 days it makes you click 'continue' twice, well now the second continue button has changed to exit.

Please don't give me the usual 'mIRC is ribbish etc etc' I just want to know what to do!!

Heeeelpppp!!

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I use a freeware prgram called Xchat, I would love to get you the link but my PC is being slow today

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
k, thanks. If no one else responds and your computer speeds up do you think you could post it some other time?

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
What's a crack file? Will this give me a virus?

How do i uninstall/delete the file?

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I've managed to uninstall it, but now I'm getting this screen:

untitled.jpg

I uninstalled and deleted limewire ages ago though! What do I do?

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Tal, the same thing happened to me earlier. Just click exit when it says exit, open mIRC again and it will say continue

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
It didn't though! I tried it twice! I'll try again though!

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I'm not sure if it's available for windows, but I use Konversation on Linux and I absolutely love it. Lot's of features, totally free, and best of all it doesn't nag you every time you open it. Of that doesn't work, then you can always use Xchat or get that torrent for Mirc that someone mentioned. But it's wierd it did that to you... I've had Mirc for over 400 days on my windows, and it still works fine, apart from the nagging...

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Whew, ok, I ended up just redownloading it, and it still said I'd had it for 211 days, but it didn't cause me any hassle, apart from that quick nag at the start.

Thank you SO much everyone, for ALL you're help :D

ZombifiedKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
There is a reason I use Pidgin, its the only chat program I really need for google chat, AIM, YIM, and IRC. It does a TON of other chat protocols but I don't really care. It doesn't have perfect support for some of the added features like video and pictures that the native chat clients do but it gets close. Best of all its free, actually comes with Ubuntu but I've been a Windows person since I was 5 and don't feel like relearning everything.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
I don't do chat protocols at all; if I need to install an outside program (that in the case of AIM and YIM insidiously and continuously reinstalls itself to the startup folder) to talk to someone, they must not own a phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.