minor accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regularnot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I though I had my IBS-D under control, but just had a small accident - thought it was gas (it was, but with extra...) so I am diapered back up - and just before I am to go to the gym. I have to say being able to read all of the discussions of others on this site helped a lot; I will just diaper up and go forth....

Happy to hear your situation has improved in general. Setbacks are something one has always to deal with.

Well, better safe that sorry. Even if things get better, if there is a risk - you better be protect.
At home or at work I manage to make it to the restroom quite often, because the timespan from urge to happen has been extended by treatment. It is a nice thing to get back some sort of control, but for the rest of situations it is a relief to be on the safe side.

Cheers

Agreed! I'm adding Diaper Lover to my profile....

I kind of hate that too. While I don't have IBS, I have had a number of surgeries and problems that affected things back there. My control and feeling has been reduced, so I get enough "though it was gas" occurrences. That's always enough to make me glad I'm already diapered.

I’ve been there. I have ibs and it’s honestly I don’t know what sets it off. I don’t trust farts any more as they tend to be a little bit more. Just last week mine struck and I literally had seconds to get to the bathroom (made it)but I’m always padded because I’ve been let down I cannot trust myself any more.

Never. Trust. A. Fart.

(And never shove past me in the grocery store or I WILL RELEASE ONE ON YOU just to be evil. Did it to a rude man today and he was like "WTF?")

CuddleWoozle said:
Never. Trust. A. Fart.

(And never shove past me in the grocery store or I WILL RELEASE ONE ON YOU just to be evil. Did it to a rude man today and he was like "WTF?")

Talk about dashing out swift justice... o_O

LifeInPlastic said:
Talk about dashing out swift justice... o_O

Instant karma? :3 All he needed to do was say "Excuse me" And I would gladly have moved. (I was carrying two rather large bottles of laundry detergent at the time, which is why I wasn't particularly paying attention to who was around me.

CuddleWoozle said:
Instant karma? :3

Yeah, that´s what I meant. ^^
Was the expression I used wrong? I´m not a native speaker, so I´m glad if I can update/correct my vocabulary.

LifeInPlastic said:
Yeah, that´s what I meant. ^^
Was the expression I used wrong? I´m not a native speaker, so I´m glad if I can update/correct my vocabulary.

Nah, you were spot on. It's just an alternative way to say the same thing. :3 Usually used in cases of someone being mean/rude/nasty and then getting hit with something that they deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back