Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hey all,

I was sure I saw a minecraft server here one time... has it disappeared ?! or was I just seeing things :sweatdrop:

TheWolfEmperor

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Servers can run a bit high if people aren't playing (and contributing) enough. I noticed that the website is undergoing some changes, so maybe MC was one of the things that had to go.

lilkayden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
In light of recent events on Adisc, the Adisc Minecraft server will no longer be supportable with other Adisc technologies. Therefore it will no longer be advertised as the Adisc Minecraft server and will just be a it's own separate entity. However the server is still up... but any new users will need to be added to my uuid whitelist.

For anyone that still wants to play on the FTB Monster server connect to minecraft.wootgg.com
If it says you are not on the whitelist, send me a PM with your mojang username. No email addresses, just your mojang registered minecraft name so that I can add you to the whitelist.

Adisc Staff - This is technically my official statement for now.
Note this is lilaznboy AKA lilkayden - admin and host of the now defuncted Adisc Minecraft Server :p

LstNwf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Well that's good to know. I've been having the itch to play some FTB again since another server I played on closed up.

CookieMonstah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey all,

I was sure I saw a minecraft server here one time... has it disappeared ?! or was I just seeing things :sweatdrop:

I think the server I used to play on is still up mumble.abdlmultiverse.com (18+ ONLY!)

AddyShadows

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I don't want to step on the toes of anywhere here but I'm a moderator/administrator on a vanilla PVE (With PVP and Creative Multiworld) server. It's not directly ab/dl related but as long as everyone follows the rules you're all welcome. It's not FTB though its vanilla. So that shouldn't be stepping on anyones toes. Anyway PM me if you want the server IP. And as to the person who runs the "Official adisc server" (?) If you want we'd be happy to affiliate with your server/put ads up on our forum if you need more traffic. Traffic share :D Benefits everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.