Minecraft Server (Non-ABDL)

CookieMonstah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I recently started up a Minecraft server to play with friends but I also planned on making it public. Recently I started sharing it around the Internet to get players joining. I would like to get some active players on the server, and maybe hire more staff. I have some staff now who are friends but some of them don't come on that much. I'm pretty active myself, I will often be on the server mainly on weekends, or in the evenings after work (after 7pm GMT).

The server is a survival server at the moment but I plan on adding other stuff every month to keep things fresh. It is a vanilla server (not vanilla Minecraft, but vanilla as in not everyone who plays on it is ABDL) so best to keep talk of this site or ABDL related stuff in private messages while on there, or don't speak of it at all lol.

The IP is: 213.186.56.56
I also have a Discord server: http://discord.gg/hEHeTbc

Might want to hide that IP, just in case. I'll join though

MajesticUnicorns said:
Might want to hide that IP, just in case. I'll join though
Why? It's not my IP, it's hosted through a site and it's got DDoS protection

I haven't played in ages; tending to get lost in a new modpack for ages then lose interest to something else lol. Wouldn't mind picking it up a bit again.

You mentioned that it's not vanilla Minecraft (unless I read incorrectly), so is it a certian modpack or just vanilla with QOL add-ons?

Ill see if my internet holds up to it satellite sucks.

LstNwf said:
I haven't played in ages; tending to get lost in a new modpack for ages then lose interest to something else lol. Wouldn't mind picking it up a bit again.

You mentioned that it's not vanilla Minecraft (unless I read incorrectly), so is it a certian modpack or just vanilla with QOL add-ons?
It’s a survival server with plugins so there’s lots of different commands and customisation.

I'd love to play! Is there any way to join through the switch and bedrock edition?

Sheepies said:
I'd love to play! Is there any way to join through the switch and bedrock edition?
I don't think so, only for PC.

I’ll join the server and play!

I was literally just about to make a thread about potentially making an ABDL friendly minecraft server. I'm not sure how active it would be, and how I'd get the IP out to people. I do have a basic understanding of how servers work, but I've never hosted one with people that weren't my IRL friends. Any thoughts?

FunSizeJake said:
I was literally just about to make a thread about potentially making an ABDL friendly minecraft server. I'm not sure how active it would be, and how I'd get the IP out to people. I do have a basic understanding of how servers work, but I've never hosted one with people that weren't my IRL friends. Any thoughts?
Just look for a cheap host, I use Pebblehost atm, in the past I've used BeastNode. Never really had a problem with either.

Back