[Milo’s Story] Part II: A Summer in Montana

charliewilson

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Well, if that's what the audience here is reading into the story, then I should probably discontinue writing it.
please don’t discontinue... as i said before it’s a great story and definitely in my top 10 and i’ve read quite a few..
as i said before i’m not the biggest fan of them treating him like a girl especially his mum.. for me it would be a big difference if he picks out a dress to wear because he wants to but then they would still call him milo, the part with the wet clothes was nice so that’s pretty realistic even with a dress then. And if he decided that he wants to be called miley when he’s dressed “like a girl” that would also be different to me.

The story is nice to read and has ups and downs just like normal books etc.
When i read the part with karen and the milk pump my first though was please don’t let her breastfeed him. bottle would be different but there are some lines imo. But i’m excited to see where to story goes no matter what. her showering him is not that unsual tbh. i had to wear diapers my whole life and i’ve always been childish and liked lids stuff cuz of autism and at that age i actually was looking like a 8-9 y/o “as well” and my mum sometimes did that. of course i grew out of it a few years later :)

I’m not trying to criticise you since the stroy ist really good. Just some things i wanted to let you know what i thought about them.
And I really like that his real age didn’t come up with the parents. of course it’s a factor but still prety realistic that way i would say since she’s just letting him be and avoiding a might be confrontation that wouldn’t be nice for him so good choice there.

So please continue writing. let people think sexual stuff if they wanna. as long as you don’t write it that’s obviously not what it’s about. some people sexualise anything. nothing you can do about it but don’t let it stop you 😊😊

kerry

ADISC Stories Mod
Staff
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Well, if that's what the audience here is reading into the story, then I should probably discontinue writing it.

For the record: I think there are some readers who just enjoy imagining every story—no matter how sweet or innocent—fulfilling their personal desires. NBD, really: that's sort of par for the course on a fetish site. But your gentle story in no way actually fosters such prurience. :)

LudoErgoSum

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I feel I need to weigh in as well. I've been really enjoying this story as well but don't post much. It's a challenge to type on the tablet I read with every night and a lot of work to fire up my laptop, but this is definitely one of my favorite stories.

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Huh? I'm not sure if I understand what you are reading in/from the story, but I assure you, Milo has NO OTHER feelings besides from feeling little again. :oops:

Also: My stories will not ever describe not-PG-13-content! I intentionally avoid explicit formulations or too detailed descriptions.

Remeber Jaime? ;)

That's what it's about in the story. Nothing else.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your concerns and feelings! If you read the story in a certain way, others might too. So I'm honestly glad that you gave me the opportunity to be more clear about what I wanted to describe/express and what might be perceived differently from a reader's perpective.
Ok, I have Autism Asperger, sometimes I can't exactly explain myself like I should, your story is very good and no matter what happens, its gonna be a great story, but beware of the rules of adisc for stories, cause this part about
I feel I need to weigh in as well. I've been really enjoying this story as well but don't post much. It's a challenge to type on the tablet I read with every night and a lot of work to fire up my laptop, but this is definitely one of my favorite stories.
1 easy solution bluetooth keyboard, they are cheap and easy to find anywhere and they work well with tablets and smartphones, I'm currently using one on my phone cause I hate the tiny touch keyboard on it.

kirigaya

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Chapter Six – Rise and shine

After 20 minutes of no success, Karen decided to give it up for that evening and get herself ready for bed. It was just after 10pm when she returned from her bathroom wearing her pajamas. The very last rays of sunlight had just disappeared. The curtains danced sleepily in the nice tepid air wafting through the fly-screen of the open window. Usually on a movie night when he had fallen asleep with her, she would now carry Milo to his bed, but today she couldn't. Her child looked so small and helpless and at the same time so content and happy. With every third breath, the pacifier in his mouth would make a little bounce as the boy sucked in a little bit of air along with it. A pleasant warmth spread through her chest as she slipped under her covers and took him in her arms as gently and carefully as she could. And when the scent mixture of vanilla, cinnamon and baby cream rose to her nose, Karen fell asleep just as contentedly as him.

It was 5:37 Sunday morning when Karen opened her eyes again. Milo was still snuggled close to her with his arms wrapped around Toothless. Karen felt unusually awake, refreshed and energized. Two sparrows seemed to be talking excitedly in the dawn light on their roof outside the window. Karen gently released the hug. Immediately Milo's body rolled onto his back. As if he had never stopped sleeping with it, the pacifier remained in his mouth even at that. Gently, she felt the diaper in his crotch and noted with satisfaction that he had apparently not needed it again since last night. She kissed his forehead and slipped out of her bed. As quietly as she could, she took the second moving box and sneaked downstairs.

Karen set the box down on the kitchen table and grabbed her robe from the laundry room. As in a morning ritual, she put coffee beans in her hand grinder and water in the kettle. She pressed the on-switch and began to turn the handle. The freshly ground powder smelled beguiling. Just as the click signaled the water was boiling, she had enough coffee for her French Press. "Oh wow! The bottle warmer! I forgot about that!" chortled Karen after she had enjoyed the first sip of coffee while curiously peering through the box.

Without thinking twice, she put the device between the sink and the kettle on the countertop. She giggled when she found a small battery of Milo's old bottles in a medium-sized purple Tupperware box, which she immediately placed in the dishwasher. Among countless bibs, a tinkle cube and a Mr. Potato Head, Karen finally discovered Milo's swim belt and the bright pink floaties he had chosen for himself almost 7 years ago. While packing the toys and bibs back into the box, Karen decided to store the swim gear on one of the kitchen chairs for now.

It was 6:25am when Karen put the breast pump aside one more time without the desired success. She didn't quite know herself why she was even trying, but the thought that it might be good for Milo's development was burned into her mind. "Oh my goodness, I really do think about Milo like a toddler." she unintentionally giggled aloud. And even though the kitchen door was closed, Karen cautiously listened into the hallway. Because there was still no sound from upstairs, Karen just decided to make the most of the peaceful morning and explore the neighborhood on her running shoes. Without further ado, she exchanged her cozy robe and warm pajamas for her sports clothes and started running.

"Good morning, Mommy!" Milo mumbled from under the covers as Karen re-entered the master bedroom from her bathroom 90 minutes later. She had wrapped a towel around her freshly washed hair like a turban and her bath towel was wrapped around her body twice. Although the bathroom vent was humming, steam was still coming through the open door. "Good morning baby! Did you sleep well?" Daylight fell through the bay window, flooding the room. As if to protect himself from the brightness of the day, Milo pulled the blanket over his head a tiny bit more. "Uh-huh." his voice came out muffled under his soft covers. Karen chuckled and pulled the blanket off him with a tug. "Well then! Rise and shine, honey bunny!" she called, tickling his bare feet. "Hey!" whined Milo, shaking with laughter.

"Fine!" replied the boy in a playfully tortured voice as she let him catch his breath. Once Karen had slipped on a pair of pants and a comfy top, Milo climbed out of her bed, stretched his back and cuddled up to her. She ruffled through his hair and enjoyed the embrace. After more than a minute, Milo broke away from her and invitingly held his bottom out to her. "Aren't you going to check my Pampers at all?" he chuckled mischievously. Karen laughed in surprise. "Huh? Should I?" she asked, still surprised because he had never asked her to before. Milo nodded and chortled, "Yes. Good mommies do that with their little ones." She laughed even harder and finally did her duty. Tenderly, she pressed the absorbent pad against his wiggling butt.

"Oh! Someone really needs some fresh pants." she noted in surprise, remembering the last time she had checked before going downstairs. "Yes. But please not until after breakfast. It feels so nice and warm right now." Milo begged, puppy-eyed, adding, "...and I have to do some business first." "Well, in that case...I guess we should go get breakfast, huh, little one?" replied Karen, lifting her son up. He wrapped his arms around her neck and his legs around her waist, rested his head against her shoulder and mumbled, "Uh-huh! But we have to take Toothless too." Karen giggled and handed him his cuddly toy before carrying Milo downstairs.

"Oh? Have you been up early, Mommy?" marveled Milo when he saw the table being set neatly. Karen carefully placed him on his chair, kissed his head and clicked the switch on the kettle. "A little while. But I've already been for a run around the neighborhood. Did you know there's a drugstore and an organic market just two blocks away?" she replied. Milo shook his head no. Karen pointed to a bowl of fresh blueberries on the table. He nibbled one and grinned. A single soft beep broke the silence. "Oh great! Your bottle's warm too, baby." Karen chortled. "Awesome! You're the best mommy ever!" exclaimed Milo, genuinely pleased. Karen smiled happily and slid the cylindrical can she had brought from the drugstore out of his sight before she handed Milo his warm bottle and sat down in her seat.

1955wetdiaper

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
when they go in the stroller, mommy needs to get some socks with lace in the top. velcro shoes......and just a diaper and shirt that , has ...I love mommy on the front

kirigaya

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
when they go in the stroller, mommy needs to get some socks with lace in the top. velcro shoes......and just a diaper and shirt that , has ...I love mommy on the front

After the comments from the other day, I still don't really know what to think about such "suggestions". Somehow they sound very, very odd to me.

Anyway, feel free to write something like that yourself! None of it, however, is going to happen to "my" Milo.