Not open for further replies.

lukethefur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
This may open up the AB/DL community more to the public, which can be a good or bad thing depending. But yeah she does suit the AB look!

S

Speck

Still not sure if Miley really knows what Paraphilic Infantilism is, or how it affects the lives of others for that matter... Dunno, knowing her she's just pulling a Lady Gaga...

CookieMonstah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Miley has posted pictures in the past of her using a pacifier, baby bottle, holding stuffed toys and also on a live performance in America she was wearing what looked like a diaper but it was confirmed that it wasn't but it resembled it so much it's like she wanted it to be one.

She hasn't said anything about being AB/DL or a little or anything on the matter but it'd be cool if she did to be honest. I mean she doesn't care about other people's opinions anyways.

Rescue

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Man that is very obviously a diaper she is wearing. You can see the tapes clearly, 2 tapes on the left side. Is this a new picture? Is it actually her? Frig this is awesome.

DLMunky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Man that is very obviously a diaper she is wearing. You can see the tapes clearly, 2 tapes on the left side. Is this a new picture? Is it actually her? Frig this is awesome.

Did you look at the second photo? Clearly she's wearing a diaper!

INTrePid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
Awesome. I saw this yesterday. Someone should invite her to join this site :D

Rescue

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
How do we know she isnt already on here? lol. I wish we had more context into this photo. Was it for a video shoot? at home on her time off? Is that actually her mom and if so.....ya....odd lol. Looks like a 24/7 to me almost

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I would be completely stunned if by this time she is not aware of the ABDL community whether this is a deeply held urge of hers or just an attempt at being odd for publicity. There are just too many people with no social grace who would send cards, letters, diapers, etc. to her plus she has people whose job it is to assist with her image. It's interesting to see but I don't see that it affects me much either way and even if it does, there's nothing I can do about it. If she's ABDL, enjoy! If it's for publicity, good luck with that.

N

noctis

How do we know she isnt already on here? lol. I wish we had more context into this photo. Was it for a video shoot? at home on her time off? Is that actually her mom and if so.....ya....odd lol. Looks like a 24/7 to me almost

I wonder if it has anything to with the track 'BB Talk' on her new album. The picture with her dog has the caption 'BB w her BB' and with her mom: 'BB wants her mama to give her baba'. Both are references to the track title. It may be a video shoot like Rescue said.

jeremyi

Rep for DC
Company Rep
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wonder if it has anything to with the track 'BB Talk' on her new album. The picture with her dog has the caption 'BB w her BB' and with her mom: 'BB wants her mama to give her baba'. Both are references to the track title. It may be a video shoot like Rescue said.

That's what I was thinking. She was probably shooting a music video or a photoshoot to promote the track, which has lyrics that reference "gooing" and talking like a baby. But at the same time, she has publicly said on an Ellen interview that she's obsessed with being an adult baby. There's also many other photos of her wearing full pjs with animal slippers carrying stuffies in public, so if she were at least a casual LG or AB I wouldn't be surprised at all. She's not really one to care about what others think - I don't think she's trying to promote abdl-ism. She just doesn't care :biggrin:

Kenn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Yes, she can go public and get away with it - unlike ourselves.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Having had some time to think about this, I think she'd be the perfect spokesperson for all of us.

Yeah.....hehe....we all look that good in diapers.....yeah.

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Yes we do! But her bottle looks a little fake

Status
Not open for further replies.