Miley Cyrus BB Talk Music Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyCorry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Um... I listened to the song when this thread was first made. Didn't care for it, but didn't really have a negative reaction either.

Just watched the video. I'm not sure what I or we as the AB/DL community should think. She's been saying things about wanting to be a baby or sometimes acts like a little girl. There was the Good Morning America live concert with the fur diaper-like thing. Then THIS video. She's clearly wearing a diaper in a lot of the shots. And not a cheap, cloth backed store brand. If I had to guess, I'd say it was a Bambino Blanco.

So I wonder what kind of reaction she's going for, and what kind she will actually get.

PaddedBrony

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
It's stuff like this that gives folks like us such a bad rep, honestly. I've never really had any respect for her since she took the reigns of her career, and this cements my view of her even more.

It's clear that she's doing it just to stay in the spotlight. People are attracted to weird, unusual stuff that's different from our normal lives. Why do you think the Kardashians are everywhere? Miley's current career is built on exploiting stuff like this, and putting it on display as something it isn't. That sort of performance is why folks think there's something wrong with ABDL's, in terms of being pedophiles and whatnot. The only reason I can think that she continues to do this sort of self-humiliation is that she cares more about the fame and spotlight more than she respects and values herself.

But, then again, I shouldn't have expected anything less from her.

Anyways, that's my two cents.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I must agree with Note and PaddedBrony, that's she exploiting the whole adult baby thing. She's always tried to put herself out there on the fringe and this is one way of doing it. At the same time, she hasn't made any sort of convincing declarative statement that she's definitively AB. I think it's time for her to either shit or get off the potty.

ChrisKrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Horrible music but cute video. I really won't believe she's an AB until she's on here ��

tomviper000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
She's clearly wearing a diaper in a lot of the shots. And not a cheap, cloth backed store brand. If I had to guess, I'd say it was a Bambino Blanco.

So I wonder what kind of reaction she's going for, and what kind she will actually get.

Doesn't look like a Bambino Bianco. It doesn't have waistbands on the front or back, so then I thought maybe A+, but the mat is more square than the A+, and the tapes only seem to have blue on the front edge of each tape, not the whole thing... Not Dry 24/7 as they have waistbands, same for the Tykables, and Rearz Inspire... Not too many other all white without any kind of writing on them. Maybe just a store bought brand of some kind... any other ideas?

N

noctis

Doesn't look like a Bambino Bianco. It doesn't have waistbands on the front or back, so then I thought maybe A+, but the mat is more square than the A+, and the tapes only seem to have blue on the front edge of each tape, not the whole thing... Not Dry 24/7 as they have waistbands, same for the Tykables, and Rearz Inspire... Not too many other all white without any kind of writing on them. Maybe just a store bought brand of some kind... any other ideas?
I'm stumped. Thank you for your deductions. I hope someone will have the expertise to figure it out.

Could it be a customized one that was made to be unidentifiable?

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I was never a fan of Miley Cyrus and I probably never will be and that sounded awful to be completely honest and I almost never say that about music.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
ABDL elements aside, that's a strangely constructed song with the rants set to background music. I don't think they were aiming for a chart topper here unless they were hoping the shock value of Miley cavorting about in diapers was going to draw attention to it.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's 2015, if an established music artist did a music video & pretended to be homosexual in it - & I'm just saying at this point in my spool of thought that she was pretending - then they would face a backlash against them & it would be the same with transgenders, to repeat my opener it's 2015 & now there's some lifestyles you can't spoof without negative issue......putting the whole is she/isn't she thing on the back-burner...currently we are not established enough or even - more importantly - publicly-excepted enough to kick up a fuss about portrails-of-us-without-care-and-attension. I think if we did that we'd just be laughed-away (if you will). I of course watched the video and read the comments: The video shows the overly sexy - and not always present in some particpants (across the levels) - side of ABDL and I fully believe Miley is getting away with some stuff because of her gender. Young women (legal age of course) in diapers (wether they're ABDL or not and from what I've heard quite a lot of the online girls aren't really into it/acting/getting majorly paid/etc.) are always more attractive than men in diapers and I'd even go as far as to say there's a connected innocence...the clincher? ...At the moment this music video isn't for people aged 18 and above exclusivly, if this was a male music artist (same age) rolling around in nothing but a diaper...well I'd bet money it'd be age-restricted...I'm from the UK and before the much talked about TV show The 15 Stone Babies screened the was a adult content warning and that program was what I'd call pretty tame, it put both sexes under the microscope (not like that! Rude!) but at no point where any genitals or breasts shown...the diaper changes were rare and un-graphic and not what I was expecting and...I feel I'm going off track a bit! I can understand to a degree why male ABDLs are more censored over women who are like us, it's part of humanoid pyscy based on thousands of years of evoloution that males are more prone to sexual deveiency and dangerousness...not only that but if a man's standing in-front of you wearing nothing but a diaper whether he's 'excited' or not - if he's standardly endowed - there are going to diaper-outlines (if you will) - and that means censorship's a possibility. No one can predict the future but I'm now waiting for a male music artist to do something like this...then we can see the fall-out there and if censorship was bought in etc. etc. etc.. Moving onto my second point (because I said 'I of course watched the video and read the comments') I read some of the comments & they were very worrying, they said that Miley asking to be f**ked whilst dressed as a baby rang 'sounds-like-it's-referering-to-pedophillia' alarm bells & that's exactly what we - The ABDLTBI(nfantilism) community - don't need...where that's concerned it's early days....or at least that's my opinion!

So is Miley Cyrus one of us? She's never struck me as a good actor (I've watched Hannah Montana snippets online) and she was acting (ha ha, not like that - hear me out) like acting-like-a-baby wasn't foreign to her......to remind you earlier in the post I said she was pretending but I said that as an example to convince you - the readers - of something else...unless I've missed something I don't think she's come out & said it clearly yet, the world hones in so close to the 'world' of celebrity these days that if she clearly admits to being ABDL a few months down the line...we'll know/hear about it. Until then I'm going to say yes she is ABDL, I'm not sure which one but I completely think she grew up too fast & with all these former child stars going off the rails one was going to end up in diapers (for recreation and comfort) eventually!
Finally - I don't mind admitting - the vid' - for me - was a bit of a turn-on! There, I said it and I was truthful! As usual it'd be great to hear your thoughts & feedback. bringmechristmassunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.