Might be logging off

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm having slight problems with my network and internet at the moment. So what I'm about to do is turn off the net for a couple of days, run huge scan on all the PCs I have (re-install and build a server (to back up stuff) if required) and hopefully be back on.

Due me working at night may take a little longer than a few hours.

So for now. Cya.

P.S: Please don't miss me too much.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
kk, hope everything turns out well for you and that this goes by quick.....

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Pheeww....*wipes sweat off forehead* And I was thinking you were going to leave the community for good!

Good luck on fixing your internet problem. If anything fails, you can still leech off your neighbors' unprotected wireless network. :D

Peachy

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Wishing you the best of luck in returning fast and safely, Mickal! Use your few days "off" to relax and enjoy yourself!

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Enjoy! (no I didn't steal the idea from Charlie, he's psychic and stole it from me before I could post it)

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
...but.... eh.... nmye? :(

.. okay. but be quick about it :p

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Ok. I think it's all good.

I think all it need was a bit of a clean up of ad-wares and stuff.
Haven't had any trouble......... Yet.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
So, when are you going and are we going to be free of you for a while so we can relax? :D

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well I truly don't know what the problem is. First I though chatzilla with mucking me up, Then maybe the MTU, then I read an email from AOL saying that they are changing or upgrading their networks. And since I notice my IP has changed I believe it's AOL.

If it continues for another 2 weeks then I'll try and bug my mum to change.

I can still JUST about get on MSN. (.com not .co.uk)

Relax from me... You cheeky bugger. I don't cause that much trouble..... Do I?

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
My god, someone out there actually uses AOL, and this might go on FOR ANOTHER TWO WEEKS?!?!?! My god, no wonder why no one uses AOL, I would only use AOL (if it was in Canada) as a last resort......

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
lol I know, I know. I am ashamed but that was the first choice cos we didn't know any others by that time.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
And didn't someone have an avatar on here that said "Please enjoy our free 30 day service while we weld oursleves to your compter"?

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Ya, I know, the name is literally on the tip of my tounge, and it is annoying me now, as I really want to know the name, lol!

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
... this is great. the thread should have been named "Let's clarify just how many internet users despise AOL"
But then Moo would probably have to buy more server space :p

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Nope Moo wouldn't one easy word is enough: Everyone (then again I'm only talking about the ones with brain (singular as even the ones with a single brain cell despise AOL))

Status
Not open for further replies.