Might be a bit unsavory

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
But...DL's always fantasize about becoming IC. So, I see how someone may become urine IC, but how would one become fecal IC. I HAVE NO INTENTIONS ON DOING THIS!!! but, I am curious as to how someone would do this. Is it just don't hold back and go whenever the urge arises?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
that... or get a hollow butt-plug.

Yes, they do exist.

Or just get rammed up the arse by Bubba every day for a year or so...

Hey, you asked.

Gaybee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Don't have any information on becoming fecal inc. but i just wanted to say that not all DL's fantasize about becoming incontinent... I would find it to become a burden. Maybe i just don't like diapers THAT much lol.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I saw a link on wetset some time ago... I think you'll have to google it now, can't find it again.

D

Deleted member 221

Or you just do an end-run around yourself and use the drill ... directly.

lol....that would hurt...a bit...

wow this is a stupid topic, just poop like normal, if you become poop IC your life would be miserable, and there are butt plugs that are hollow -saw one somewhere on a site - not that I was looking *whistles innocently*

M

Maxx

Never really thought about this, but now that I have.....

I really enjoy the sensations involved in both wetting and pooping. Being IC would wreck it for me, because it would probably happen a lot of times when I wasn't in a position to enjoy it, ie, "Damn, missed it again".

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
:chin: Oh I don't know maybe here.

Is that what you were looking for?

"Finally we were able to develop the shape we wanted, with the kind of anal dilation that would really open someone up. The plastic is a clear rigid"
I stopped reading right there.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm all for a little "play" back there, but that is disturbing to me. I'll stick with my Aneros. I have seen some "toys" out there that look like they can do some real damage. I really can't figure out why someone would want to do this sort of "stretching" thing. (I consider it body mutilation, but that is just my opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.