• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Might as well introduce myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hi, I forgot to post an intro when I signed up, so I thought I might as well do so now.

I used to go under the name "Diapered_geek" at tbdl.org. However, I deleted my account there because I felt uncomfortable about being a DL/TB.

But now I decided to embrace that side of me.

But anyways, check out my blog.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to Adisc. Hope you enjoy it here.

Mornavial

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
hay there good to see old members back and glad to see your embraceing the Tb side of yourself

hope u stick around for a while

K

Kylie

Hey, I'm Kylie, I'm new too, although I don't enjoy any of the things this site is designed for.
I don't really fully understand either, but...
My friend does, and I'm here to meet some of her friends, and just let her know that I dont care what she likes, I still love her :)
So, you can talk to me, I'm cool, and I don't judge people..

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
hay there good to see old members back and glad to see your embraceing the Tb side of yourself

hope u stick around for a while
I will be doing that :D

tbdl.org used to have great ideas for hiding stuff

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Hope you enjoy yourself!

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome to our community! I am glad you decided to accept this side of you, because from what I have seen no matter how much a ab/dl fights back, the diaper always wins! lol

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Welcome to our community! I am glad you decided to accept this side of you, because from what I have seen no matter how much a ab/dl fights back, the diaper always wins! lol
Correct, I guess that's the Purge cycle talking, LOL

Also, I've added my MSN details to my profile, so feel free to add me, and say hello :)

Also, I got me a new avatar :)

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Hi there. It's good to see people returning after leaving. Hope you have fun here.

Thomas_A

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey, I'm new here too. I haven't started a blog yet on this site but I'm thinking about it. I haven't ever made a blog. Good luck, I'll probably check yours out.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Welcome to the ADISC forum, I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Best of Luck,
EpicPie

Status
Not open for further replies.