• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Which do you like better, Microsoft computers or Apple computer

I like Apple better, I don't know many people that have got a virus on a mac, and I love the layout of MAC. To me it is much more user friendly

Shupie

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I'm more for Apple computers since that's the only type of computers I've owned so far. Windows has always looked a bit klunky to me, but I use it too since I have Boot Camp now. My friends always make fun of me for using Macs though. ._.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Can I say neither? Anyway, if I had to choose, I'd go for Mac OS X.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I might point out that Microsoft is not the same thing as PC... :p.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I guess. Personally I associate the term PC to mean x86 & friends type machines (though now Apple now also uses x86, so non-Apple x86 or similar boxes).

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Yawn. This thread repeats itself everywhere it seems. It's all on personal preference, blah blah... in the end it's what you like that matters, blah blah...

Me? I'm an Apple Fanboy. Don't let that catch you off guard. I still happily play my Call of Duty 4 and tinker with my various BYOSs on jolly-old Windows XP. Hypocritical? Pfft. What, a guy needs to choose one? I love my macs, I love my gaming machine(s), I love my server, I love my playthings. Guess that means I deserve to be shot, eh?

But, as it is, Macs are gorgeous, yet horridly expensive. PCs are awesome, but yet Vista blows out the swazoo (PCs themselves are super, it's the shotty OS that brings it down).

So... there. From an Apple fanboy, who owns Macs, iPods, PCs, and various Microsoft goodies.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Yawn. This thread repeats itself everywhere it seems. It's all on personal preference, blah blah... in the end it's what you like that matters, blah blah...

Me? I'm an Apple Fanboy. Don't let that catch you off guard. I still happily play my Call of Duty 4 and tinker with my various BYOSs on jolly-old Windows XP. Hypocritical? Pfft. What, a guy needs to choose one? I love my macs, I love my gaming machine(s), I love my server, I love my playthings. Guess that means I deserve to be shot, eh?

But, as it is, Macs are gorgeous, yet horridly expensive. PCs are awesome, but yet Vista blows out the swazoo (PCs themselves are super, it's the shotty OS that brings it down).

So... there. From an Apple fanboy, who owns Macs, iPods, PCs, and various Microsoft goodies.
And how would vista be a shotty OS that bring pc down

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I have never owned an Apple computer, so I don't know which one I prefer. I have always owned Microsoft computers. I think my dad wants to get an Apple when we get a new desktop computer. I personally think Apple computers are way to expensive and there is no point in paying $2,000 for an Apple, when you can pay $500 for a Microsoft.

ZodiacPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I like Macs better. I had a PowerMac, and it runs smoothly, but since Apple hasn't a very good costumer support in this part of the world, well I have to stick to PC's.
(Why does everyone hate Vista?)

Samaki

Contributor
Role
zodiac everyone hates vista because it locks up a lot and usually doesn't have the correct drivers and updates and stuff, which they fixed a lot of that, and fixed a lot of the locking up so i don't know what everyones problem is anymore, vistas are AMAZING for gaming, especially with DX10.

My choice? a PC. why? Best for gaming, yet inexpensive, easily customizable. Macs may be cool but the are harder to find pieces for.

Role
Diaper Lover
I prefer macs. I've had too many problems with windows since xp came out and very few problems with osx.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Pee Cee.

Because I can play games.
Because Macs DO have errors, but instead of giving error messages, they lock up the system or something like that.
Because I'm used to PCs.
Because Windows rulez!!!1

Elizabeth

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Well, I've only ever used PCs, so I guess I would go with them. I'd love to try a Mac, but I don't know anybody who has one, and no stores around here sell them, so I don't really have any way to do that. What I have seen and heard of the OS definitely seems pretty cool, but without actual experience, I wouldn't spend the extra money for a Mac over a PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.