Michelle

Jeffy25

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You left us with such a great spot, I am hoping we can see more of the same and that you are still working on this one.

GRUMPY1962

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Please don't go there. The beauty of this story is how realistic and plausible it is. There are plenty of babification stories out there so there is no reason to pester the author of one of the best real life stories on the board to pander to your fantasies.

I really hope Orange picks it up again since the store scene is a bit of a cliffhanger, and I do want to see what a rematch with Katelyn at Christmas would look like. But I want to see a realistic portrayal of a bedwetter stuck in diapers, not a fantasy to be read one handed.
###WHAT about if KATELYN started overnight WETTING then Michelle would be on the same footing as Katelyn,especially if Kate has to wear the diapers that Michelle does.

GRUMPY1962

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Wonder of wonders, miracle of miracles, a new chapter at last! But seriously this is a nice long entry with a lot going on, some predictable and some rather surprising.
I do appreciate you keeping it real and believable, as the parent of a teenager I can see Michelle's eyerolling in real life. While I expected Michelle to be leaving A&SC in a back zip sleeper and and diaper as soon as she was zipped up in the previous chapter, I was still surprised by the reason. I also expected more daytime accidents in keeping with Michelle's downward trend of more wetting and more leaking. The whole relationship with Hannah is an interesting development, especially the big sister/little sister aspect. While she comes across as a genuine friend, I think she has something ulterior going on and both borrowing a sleeper, and choosing a back zip sleeper were deliberate, so I'm really interested in how this plays out. One question is why Laura hasn't made Michelle wear diapers at night after the recent history of leaking Goodnites, and diapers at Meredith's house?
Anyway this was well worth the wait, and please try and update faster, once again we are on the brink of interesting developments, will Michelle leak, did she get away with a secret change (probably not, given past performance), and what is Hannah's next move?
$$$MICHELLE is slowly working herself into a day wetter too. and possible INCONTINENCE.$$

ItsYourBoi

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer, Other
Orange, in regards to the waterproofness of the sleeper, you said something about the practicality of it. I like the idea of it, so let me come with my idea: The sleeper consists of three layers, two comfortable ones "sandwiching" a waterproof layer. That way, it will still be confortable inside and outside, but leaks are contained. That way, Michelle could leak a bit and she wouldn't know it until somebody checked her.

Oh, and also, i really like your story. I'm still continuously checking here for the next part.

Jeffy25

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So she bound, gagged and diapered.
Orange, in regards to the waterproofness of the sleeper, you said something about the practicality of it. I like the idea of it, so let me come with my idea: The sleeper consists of three layers, two comfortable ones "sandwiching" a waterproof layer. That way, it will still be confortable inside and outside, but leaks are contained. That way, Michelle could leak a bit and she wouldn't know it until somebody checked her.

Oh, and also, i really like your story. I'm still continuously checking here for the next part.
I agree, I keep checking too. But it's been 16 months, I'm no longer optimistic.

MajesticHamster

Padded Princess
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
This story is incredible, and we seriously need more of it. I hope you plan to continue!