Michelle

punkboy19

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
Hey, welcome to the bandwagon! They're great. Both myself and my girlfriend have a couple pairs.
Yes, I received mine a few weeks ago and I love it, it's a bit on the tight side (it's cotton, not fleece), but let's just say I share Michelle's feelings about her new onesie...

Great addition to your story, well worth the wait! At some point, I was almost hoping she wouldn't make it in time to the bathroom, giving Cerise further motive to "baby" her, but I trust you know what you're doing!

Thank you for the time and effort you put into this story!

nray999

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It's great to see another chapter and I'm glad I waited to reply until after the full post. I was actually surprised by the second half since I expected Michelle to return home with a wet diaper and spend the rest of the day in her sleeper. Instead she caught a break and we get to see the tension between resistance and acceptance. First she tries to score one by going out in pajamas, but then she recognizes her history of futile acts and just puts on the onesie. The battle between cute and edgy is also playing out again. I wonder if Michelle's adoption of a "punk" style was a reaction to her continued bedwetting and her rediscovery of cute is part of a more mature attitude to incontinence. Great work, and hope we get some new chapters soon since I really want to see how Christmas plays out.

Jeffy25

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I love the direction you are taking this. Thank you for all the updates, and the continuation of this fantastic story! Can't wait for more!

PuppyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
LoL! pupdate.

Well that was absolutely adorable. I like that Michelle is starting to except her more babyish side, even if its mostly subconscious at this point.
I would love it if her mom started babying her more. I mean we still don't know how the diapers or pacifier from her aunts got there.

Anyway, i'm really looking forward to see where this is going. So please continue, and thank you for sharing. :)

michaelmc

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
I bet Hannah finds Michelles used but dry goodnite and tries it for herself lol im enjoying it!

nray999

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You obviously haven't been reading carefully. That would be totally out of character for Hannah, as well as logistically impossible. Please stop projecting fap fiction onto a bildungsroman.

My take is that Michelle's mother is focused on containing and treating incontinence, and while she prefers cute over edgy, that's her limit. Even Cerise is advocating maturity over infantilism despite the onesie. If I had to speculate, Meredith or Katelyn slipped the pacifier into Michelle's suitcase.

Jeffy25

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You obviously haven't been reading carefully. That would be totally out of character for Hannah, as well as logistically impossible. Please stop projecting fap fiction onto a bildungsroman.

My take is that Michelle's mother is focused on containing and treating incontinence, and while she prefers cute over edgy, that's her limit. Even Cerise is advocating maturity over infantilism despite the onesie. If I had to speculate, Meredith or Katelyn slipped the pacifier into Michelle's suitcase.
Agreed on each account.

And I love that it continues down the realistic path, rather than turning into some fapfiction drivel.

My first reaction was that it was Katelyn who did it. She wants to see Meredith be humiliated more than anyone else. Jazy could have as well, maybe? But that seems like a stretch.

What makes this story so great is the realism of it. I hope Orange continues with it. I feel like there is so much more that can happen around Michelle, that is not only believable and adorable, but also enjoyable for us as the audience to witness.

apexv

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
For what it's worth, I'm hypocritically looking forward to an update on this story.

Mine is slowly coming together as well, but we won't talk about that too much... ;)

nray999

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I will second that, this story is approaching its fourth birthday and I really want to see where the remaining story arcs go. I see the end of the last chapter with Michelle "feeling surprisingly wholesome about her decision" as both a breakthrough and a natural end of that story arc so now I want to see where Michelle takes this self knowledge.

Orange

Contributor
Role
Private
Mini-pupdate 2:

Kabanata sampung, pangalawang bahagi

Their lunch consisted of home-made soup and turkey sandwiches and once finished Michelle even helped clean up without having to be asked, a fact Cerise noted with approval. As the last dish landed in the sink, she informed her charge that it was time for her to get started on her homework.

Michelle made a face in response, but otherwise did as she was told, knowing that it was something she had to get done sooner or later… she had already put it off for longer than she normally did. So she filled her water bottle, retrieved her backpack from its hook in the entryway and brought everything else she needed to her traditional homework spot in the middle of the living room floor, spreading all the relevant notes, textbooks and worksheets out in a wide arc in front of her. The brief interlude of Michelle fiddling with her earbuds and finding the right song almost caused Cerise to intervene, but right as she was about to speak up Michelle set to work.

Cerise sat on the couch behind her, reading her mystery novel, every now and then looking up from it to check on Michelle. When she did, she couldn’t help but be impressed by the level of concentration Michelle put toward the work in front of her. In all her history of babysitting, she couldn’t think of anyone else who tackled homework with as much vim and velocity as Michelle-- she had budgeted three hours for homework and at the rate the girl’s stack of finished assignments was going, she would be surprised if it took her much longer than a third of that.

Michelle, for her part, was in a flow state. With the right music and a suitably peaceful environment, she could totally immerse herself in whatever assignment was in front of her. Time would dilate as action and awareness became one, conducting her thoughts as a conductor does a symphony. It wasn’t that the difficulty of the homework really ever necessitated such a reaction. She frankly detested the endless review upon review of remedial concepts that most homework-- even from her advanced classes-- provided, but it allowed her to get it completed and over with as quickly and painlessly as possible. There was only two assignments left when she yanked out her earbuds, stood up and stretched.

“All done?” Cerise asked, surprised. It has only been about forty minutes.

“Nope,” Michelle replied curtly, “just need a refill.” She indicated the empty water bottle in her hand to illustrate the fact as she walked towards the kitchen. On the way there she became conscious of the fact that her legs were cold, and consequentially that she had forgotten to change out of her onesie. Wearing it felt a lot less strange now than it did when she had first put it on a few hours ago. Aside from the chilly legs and toes, it wasn’t so bad.

She strategically positioned herself over the hot air vent to warm her legs up while waiting for the bottle to fill and stifled a yawn. She wondered to herself whether Cerise would let her have a cup of coffee, but after weighing her chances, decided to tough it out for moment. For some reason it felt like it would be more embarrassing to ask and be denied than to go without.

She greedily slurped from the water bottle as she returned to the living room and plopped down on the floor, diaper cushioning her bottom from the impact. She had grown used to wearing it enough that the crinkling the action generated barely registered in her mind as she found her Precalculus book and cracked it open, eager to finish her second-to-last assignment and get to the easy one she had saved for the end. This particular assignment had been left as the penultimate one because the majority of the assignment covered Gaussian elimination, and unlike just about every other mathematical technique and principle she had learned, Michelle didn’t quite get it. Sure, she could work the steps as they were laid out, but she didn’t understand it on the same fundamental level that she had always been able to rely on to get As on every other math assignment. Everything else had always just “clicked,” but so far Gaussian elimination had stubbornly refused to and it wasn’t for lack of trying. A quiz on the subject last week was the first and only quiz she could remember having received a “C” on. A “B” would happen from time to time if she misread a question or went too quickly through an assignment, but a “C” was unheard of.

Despite these reservations, she resolved to restore her mathematical honour and began the first problem in the book. The first few were easy, but the difficulty ramped up steadily as she went. She began to realize how her earlier lack-of-sleep formed a limiting factor on her cognition, synapses were slow to fire and hit the wrong targets more often. After making a few silly errors, she started having to double and even triple check her mental math, making the entire thing even more mentally exhausting than it had already been. On the cusp of solving a particularly difficult problem, she unconsciously bit down on her thumb to help focus, concentrating so hard that she didn’t notice that her babysitter was kneeling down next to her until Cerise gently removed her thumb from her mouth and replaced with her pacifier.

Her first thought was to take it out in protest, but the soothing feeling that she had begun to associate with suckling on the pacifier quickly took effect and caused her to reassess the situation. She found that the pacifier actually helped her concentration, much like chewing on a pencil, and she didn’t want to expend what little concentration she had left on a possible argument so close to the end of her homework. Instead, she marshaled it into completing the last half of her Precalculus assignment and before long forgot about the pacifier issue completely, nursing on it unconsciously. Only when the book was finally closed and the assignment filed in the appropriate folder did she remove it, to better take in the luxurious yawn that accompanied her post-assignment stretch, but in her sleep-deprived state she replaced almost immediately as a matter of course.

The finish line was in sight as Michelle collected her final assignment from the ground: a reading of a chapter from John Steinbeck’s Of Mice and Men. She laid down on her belly before cracking the spine as a concession to her steadily increasing tiredness. She had never found Steinbeck particularly exciting, but by the chapter’s halfway point the burst of concentration nursing on the pacifier had bestowed on her ebbed away to become near hypnotic. She felt her eyes get heavier sentence by sentence and the soft carpet feel more inviting second by second. She fought against the urge to sleep but blinks became breaks and those breaks soon turned into a nap, curled up on the floor using the book as a pillow.

Still tired and comfortably cocooned in a blanket, Michelle fought the urge to wake up when it came. She was successful at first, catching a few more minutes of blissful sleep each time but on the fourth or fifth attempt she realized that even another five minutes wasn’t going to happen and she might as well wake up the rest of the way.

Eyes still closed, she granted herself the luxury of a long, full-body stretch before getting up, feeling her diaper had, unexpectedly, become much bulkier over the course of her nap. A pang of disappointed faded into surprise as she consecutively realized that she must have wet in her sleep and that she must have wet an awful lot for her diaper to swell to such a size. It made sense, she had a vague memory of waking up absolutely soaked near the beginning of her nap, but she hadn’t paid it any mind until now. Given her extensive experience with goodnites, Michelle knew that when any absorbent undergarment reached capacity they started to leak and her diaper felt very much at capacity. She opened her eyes only to be met with surprise again: she had slept on the couch! A leak in her bed was one thing. A leak on the couch was another thing entirely-- she had no idea what Mrs. Roundtree would do, but there’s no way her parents-- her Mom especially-- would let it go. Panicking, her hands shot under the blanket to the lower portion of her onesie and then the couch cushion underneath. Several seconds of frantic searching before her hands (and the couch) came up dry.

Michelle hadn’t even realized she had been holding her breath until she let it out in a deep, heartfelt sigh of relief. Somehow she hadn’t leaked and stranger still her diaper felt pretty dry and comfortable for how filled it seemed… a little damp, sure, but overall startlingly dry. Maybe these diapers aren’t so bad, she thought. Not that she’d volunteer to wear them given a choice, but she couldn’t help feeling thankful for the one she currently had on. Crisis averted, she spent a minute on the couch composing herself. How had she got to the couch anyway? The last thing she remembered before waking up was lying on the floor reading “Of Mice and Men.”

Just then, a series of dreamlike events filtered in to her consciousness. Mrs. Roundtree waking her up; being stopped with a hand on her shoulder as she shuffled toward the couch; her babysitter’s insistence that she change and her own sleepy proclamations of too tired to do so, that she would be fine without. The last part of the dream she could remember was of Mrs. Roundtree holding one of her nighttime diapers and being told to lift her bottom up…

Oh my God, Michelle thought, memories flooding back to her, it wasn’t a dream.

She ripped the blanket off. Sure enough, the bright pink plastic of her nighttime diaper was sticking out from the leg-holes of her onesie. That explained the unexpected bulk she felt earlier, why she felt mostly dry now despite the distinct memory of waking up soaked.

Mrs. Roundtree changed me… and I cooperated?

Michelle face flushed red. Her memory was crystal clear now. She hadn’t just cooperated, she had chosen to be changed.

It seemed like the natural course of action at the time. Michelle had been very tired and changing herself required so much effort that letting someone else handle it seemed a far more attractive option. Her memory of the process itself was quite neutral. Mrs. Roundtree handled it quickly, efficiently and professionally, her background as a nurse clearly shining through. In fact, Michelle had been quite happy to be in fresh, dry diaper and allowed to return to sleep without having to expend any effort herself. What embarrassed her now was how naturally she had fallen in to the process. She was a big girl… a teenager! Teenagers change their own diapers, they don’t ask someone to do it for them.

It wasn’t her first time being changed like this. A couple years ago she came down with a horrible sinus infection, landing her in the hospital with a high-grade fever. She slept almost the entire four days she was there and, due to her bedwetting, wore diapers for the vast majority of it. She had vague memories of being changed by nurses, but was so groggy and out-of-it at the time that they seemed more like dreams than reality. Still… that was different. She was sick then, sicker than she'd even been to hear her parents tell it. This time she was just tired.

Michelle spent several minutes staring at the muted television, ruminating in her thoughts, before Mrs. Roundtree entered the living room.

“Good morning sleepy head,” Cerise announced in a sing-song voice, “How was your nap?”

Michelle started to speak, but soon found out that during her think her pacifier had made its way back into her mouth. She was about to spit it out when she remembered herself and removed it with her hand in what she hoped was a more dignified manner.

“Good,” she replied, feeling a little awkward. She wanted to present herself as a mature, responsible adult to Mrs. Roundtree more than ever. She took a brief moment thinking of something grown-up to say next and remembered what her Dad always asked when he woke up from his naps. “What time is it?”

Cerise checked her watch. “Almost three.”

Michelle raised her eyebrows. “How am I still tired?” She groaned, more to herself than her babysitter. “I slept for almost two hours.”

“If you’re still tired you can go back to sleep sweetie,” Cerise said non-committally, “Supper won’t be ready for a while and the rest of your homework can wait until after that.”

Michelle thought about it for a minute, but discarded the idea. She couldn’t get back to sleep earlier, she doubted she’d be able to now.

“I think I’ll just get it done now,” she declared, thinking it seemed like the responsible, grown-up thing to do.

Cerise nodded. “Sounds good to me, let me know if you need any help with your homework… though I’m sure you won’t,” she added with a smile.

Michelle genuinely returned the smile, pleased to have Cerise recognize her independence in at least that respect. As Cerise turned to leave, Michelle stopped her with a question. “Hey, uh...” Michelle started awkwardly, “...do you think I could have a cup of coffee?”

Cerise turned around, holding her chin thoughtfully. As a few moments passed Michelle thought perhaps she shouldn’t have asked. She avoided asking before to spare herself the embarrassment of being denied, what made her think Mrs. Roundtree considered her grown-up to have it now, after everything that had happened?

Just as Michelle was about to backtrack, Cerise announced her decision. “I suppose one cup won’t hurt. I assume you take yours with plenty of sugar?” She winked conspiratorially.

“Yes please!” Michelle exclaimed, beaming.

Cerise arrived from the kitchen with one of Paul’s travel mugs and handed it Michelle, who had wrapped herself back in the blanket and started back on “Of Mice and Men.”

“Here you go sweetie,” Cerise said, passing Michelle the mug, “I put it in a rambler so you don’t have to worry about spills.”

“Thank you Mrs. Roundtree,” Michelle replied sweetly. She held it in her lap. She 100% sure how travel mugs worked but didn’t want Mrs. Roundtree to catch on to that fact.

“It’s no problem pumpkin. I think you’ve earned some time with your video games once you’re done with that too.”

“Awesome.” Michelle didn’t bother disguising her excitement. She could really go for some R&R after her experience with the day so far.

Cerise laughed.“I thought you’d like that, I’ll come get you when it’s time for supper.”

“Okay!” Michelle replied.

Once Cerise was out of the room, she figured out the travel mug and began sipping at the coffee inside, happy that Cerise made some allowances for her independence and grown-up-ishness despite the fact she had changed her diapers not even two hours ago. She silently thanked her babysitter for not bringing it up before returning to her book.

Jeffy25

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Awesome! I randomly popped on, and saw there is an update!

Responding before even reading :)

nray999

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
A long awaited update, I'm now hoping for an entire litter of pupdates. Seriously, this was a very introspective sub chapter as you continue to develop the themes of adaptation and accommodation. I really want to see what happens at Christmas, since that's the next family gathering.

FeliDaKitten

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Oh wow! Thank you for the update, and really looking forward to the next part’

babycakes

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Many, many thanks for the update. Such a pleasant surprise. Really like how you are further developing Michelle's character. She doesn't seem to realize it but she is demonstrating acceptance of her condition and, therefore, a maturity that was lacking in the past. I think Cerise changing Michelle was more a reversion to Cerise's nursing background than any attempt to infantilize her and gesture with the coffee was an indication of that. Agree with nray999 that Christmas will be her biggest upcoming challenge. Hopefully, she will continue to mature and put the relatives in their place, especially Katelyn.