Michael Myers

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Does anyone in the community watch Michael meyers movies A.K.A Halloween movies.

Last edited:

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Yes. I make fun of them all the time. In fact, that's how the concept of "Happy time" came to be.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I watch them too, I just got done watching 2 of them today...

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I think I can safely say this thread is going to derail in less than 3 pages.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I say 2 pages, remember this adisc after all...anyway I always wanted to get his mask and wear it for Halloween.

S

Secret

You guys already did derail this thread!

Anyway yeah I love those movies, kinda corny though.

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
All you need is a William Shatner mask, fake knife ,and a blue mechanic suit=Michael Meyers Costume. But anyway Ive been watching these movies all day, I like all of them especially Halloween:The Curse of Michael Meyers, this movie in the halloween series has got to be the most bloodiest, most violent I have ever seen like in the last part where they are in that back room of the psycho ward, where Tommy Doyle cracks Michaels skull open with that pipe, that was pretty intense.

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I have watched then and there not too bad of a movie, to me some parts are scary. There were even a couple times I would dream about him coming after me.

Elizabeth

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I've seen the first Halloween, but I wasn't really too impressed with it, even in the guilty pleasure kind of way in which I enjoy the Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street movies. Maybe it's one of those rare cases where the sequels are better than the original, but I find that kind of hard to believe, so I haven't bothered to see any of the others.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
the last movies to really freak me out was Hostel (the first one) and House Of Wax namely the part where someone is encased in molten wax while they are alive and strapped down. I doubt hot wax could kill you so it cuts off the oxygen to kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.