MFF ABU Hats

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I saw a TON of ABU hats at MFF this year. I commented "Nice hat!" to all that I saw. Also, to whomever dropped off the "*crinkle*" flags at the Tykables booth, thank you. I wasn't padded this year but I did finally get to buy a bag of Camelots, which I've wanted to try for a while.

Reactions: swirrll and IcyBlue

PrettyLilPrincess

Advocate for Cloth-Backed Diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
When my sister, mom, and I went to Anthrocon this year, I saw a guy with a peekabu hat! I said to him “Ayy, peekaboo!” I wanted to signal to him that I knew what he was wearing while not raising any suspicion from my mom 😉

Reactions: Jrodabdl, swirrll and Kittyinpink

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
perlFerret said:
I saw a TON of ABU hats at MFF this year. I commented "Nice hat!" to all that I saw. Also, to whomever dropped off the "*crinkle*" flags at the Tykables booth, thank you. I wasn't padded this year but I did finally get to buy a bag of Camelots, which I've wanted to try for a while.
What's MFF ?

Reactions: GatoChihuahua

PrettyLilPrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  • Love
Reactions: Jrodabdl, GatoChihuahua and Kittyinpink

TaviMunk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Yeah they were everywhere. Some had one and weren't a babyfur or diaperfur.

PuppyBoy

Silly Little Puppy
Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I saw so many too!! I was also so pleasantly surprised at how many people were at the babyfur meet :3 definitely makes me feel a lot more comfortable about being babyfur.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and IcyBlue

IcyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
TaviMunk said:
Yeah they were everywhere. Some had one and weren't a babyfur or diaperfur.
It makes it easier for the actual babyfur/diaperfur to go more unnoticed but does also lead to group confusion where you don’t know if you can be very open to them either 🙀

littlepupty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I was in the Dealers Den a lot of the time since me and my friends had a booth there, and I was very happy to see how many other dealers also had babyfur merch! Had someone come up to our booth and say 'ew' about the sticker we had (we have a series of stickers that's different types of furries, why wouldn't babyfurs be included?) but other than that it sold pretty well.

Reactions: swirrll and IcyBlue

PuppyBoy

Silly Little Puppy
Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
littlepupty said:
I was in the Dealers Den a lot of the time since me and my friends had a booth there, and I was very happy to see how many other dealers also had babyfur merch! Had someone come up to our booth and say 'ew' about the sticker we had (we have a series of stickers that's different types of furries, why wouldn't babyfurs be included?) but other than that it sold pretty well.
makes me wonder if I saw you! There were just soooo many dealers that it was a bit overwhelming.

Mickey

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I'm in a chat group with others who have suits from the same maker as mine, and a few in there went to MFF. Sadly I think babyfur talk is still a bit too taboo in most places. But I have replaced my winter hat with an ABU winter hat and will wear it proudly. I think it is pretty cool that others are wearing their ABU hats. If they ever had stock I would get the other one as well.

PrettyLilPrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
MickeyM said:
I'm in a chat group with others who have suits from the same maker as mine, and a few in there went to MFF. Sadly I think babyfur talk is still a bit too taboo in most places. But I have replaced my winter hat with an ABU winter hat and will wear it proudly. I think it is pretty cool that others are wearing their ABU hats. If they ever had stock I would get the other one as well.
You have a fursuit?? I’ve seen you around on this forum for a while and I had no idea!! I have one too! Who made it? Can I see a picture?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jrodabdl

Mickey

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
PrettyLilPrincess said:
You have a fursuit?? I’ve seen you around on this forum for a while and I had no idea!! I have one too! Who made it? Can I see a picture?
It is in the makers queue, slated to start next month. I am sure I will post photos.