MFF ABU Hats

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,044
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I saw a TON of ABU hats at MFF this year. I commented "Nice hat!" to all that I saw. Also, to whomever dropped off the "*crinkle*" flags at the Tykables booth, thank you. I wasn't padded this year but I did finally get to buy a bag of Camelots, which I've wanted to try for a while.
 
  • Like
Reactions: swirrll and IcyBlue

PrettyLilPrincess

Advocate for Cloth-Backed Diapers
Est. Contributor
Messages
233
Age
19
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
When my sister, mom, and I went to Anthrocon this year, I saw a guy with a peekabu hat! I said to him “Ayy, peekaboo!” I wanted to signal to him that I knew what he was wearing while not raising any suspicion from my mom 😉
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jrodabdl, swirrll and Kittyinpink

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Messages
4,837
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
perlFerret said:
I saw a TON of ABU hats at MFF this year. I commented "Nice hat!" to all that I saw. Also, to whomever dropped off the "*crinkle*" flags at the Tykables booth, thank you. I wasn't padded this year but I did finally get to buy a bag of Camelots, which I've wanted to try for a while.
What's MFF ?
 
  • Like
Reactions: GatoChihuahua

PrettyLilPrincess

Advocate for Cloth-Backed Diapers
Est. Contributor
Messages
233
Age
19
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Jrodabdl, GatoChihuahua and Kittyinpink

TaviMunk

Est. Contributor
Messages
280
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Yeah they were everywhere. Some had one and weren't a babyfur or diaperfur.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GatoChihuahua

PuppyBoy

Silly Little Puppy
Contributor
Messages
7
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I saw so many too!! I was also so pleasantly surprised at how many people were at the babyfur meet :3 definitely makes me feel a lot more comfortable about being babyfur.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GatoChihuahua and IcyBlue

IcyBlue

Est. Contributor
Messages
211
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
TaviMunk said:
Yeah they were everywhere. Some had one and weren't a babyfur or diaperfur.
It makes it easier for the actual babyfur/diaperfur to go more unnoticed but does also lead to group confusion where you don’t know if you can be very open to them either 🙀
 
  • Like
Reactions: GatoChihuahua

littlepupty

Est. Contributor
Messages
82
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I was in the Dealers Den a lot of the time since me and my friends had a booth there, and I was very happy to see how many other dealers also had babyfur merch! Had someone come up to our booth and say 'ew' about the sticker we had (we have a series of stickers that's different types of furries, why wouldn't babyfurs be included?) but other than that it sold pretty well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: swirrll and IcyBlue

PuppyBoy

Silly Little Puppy
Contributor
Messages
7
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
littlepupty said:
I was in the Dealers Den a lot of the time since me and my friends had a booth there, and I was very happy to see how many other dealers also had babyfur merch! Had someone come up to our booth and say 'ew' about the sticker we had (we have a series of stickers that's different types of furries, why wouldn't babyfurs be included?) but other than that it sold pretty well.
makes me wonder if I saw you! There were just soooo many dealers that it was a bit overwhelming.
 

Mickey

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Messages
1,535
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I'm in a chat group with others who have suits from the same maker as mine, and a few in there went to MFF. Sadly I think babyfur talk is still a bit too taboo in most places. But I have replaced my winter hat with an ABU winter hat and will wear it proudly. I think it is pretty cool that others are wearing their ABU hats. If they ever had stock I would get the other one as well.
 

PrettyLilPrincess

Advocate for Cloth-Backed Diapers
Est. Contributor
Messages
233
Age
19
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
MickeyM said:
I'm in a chat group with others who have suits from the same maker as mine, and a few in there went to MFF. Sadly I think babyfur talk is still a bit too taboo in most places. But I have replaced my winter hat with an ABU winter hat and will wear it proudly. I think it is pretty cool that others are wearing their ABU hats. If they ever had stock I would get the other one as well.
You have a fursuit?? I’ve seen you around on this forum for a while and I had no idea!! I have one too! Who made it? Can I see a picture?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Jrodabdl

Mickey

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Messages
1,535
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
PrettyLilPrincess said:
You have a fursuit?? I’ve seen you around on this forum for a while and I had no idea!! I have one too! Who made it? Can I see a picture?
It is in the makers queue, slated to start next month. I am sure I will post photos.
 
Top