Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Good afternoon,
I am quite curious to know what would happen if you take a laxative and then fall asleep ?
Would you mess yourself or not ? Has anybody tried ?

Also would like to know how does castor oil works, how strong it is and how do you consume it ?

(I am aware of the risks of laxatives and that they must be taken with moderation which is the case for me)

Thank you

Reactions: Jorelaxed and GalaxyModz

Stevepw

Incon but love it
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
KarinFlory said:
Good afternoon,
I am quite curious to know what would happen if you take a laxative and then fall asleep ?

Also would like to know how does castor oil works, how strong it is and how do you consume it ?

(I am aware of the risks of laxatives and that they must be taken with moderation which is the case for me)

Thank you
You'd wake up with cramps... Then mess.

Castor oil is vile to take. You swallow it imagine drinking veg oil but thicker. However it works well and last a while.... I've been punished with it in the past

Reactions: Jorelaxed and KarinFlory

KarinFlory

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
La
Stevepw said:
You'd wake up with cramps... Then mess.

Castor oil is vile to take. You swallow it imagine drinking veg oil but thicker. However it works well and last a while.... I've been punished with it in the past

Thanks, last a while in what way ? And how much do you recommend taking at once

inconchestwaders

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello - I take castor oil on the rare occasion that I use it. I started with 1pms, and over a period of time I found the amount that works for me. To make it slightly more palatable I mix mine with tomato juice, but it is still vile and difficult to take. The results though, for me, are well worth the effort. I hope this helps you.

inconchestwaders

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi again - error in my post, above - should read - I started with 10mls of castor oil.

Reactions: ParaRomeo

bedwetterdavid

Bedwetter, overactive bladder, diaper lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
KarinFlory said:
Good afternoon,

Thank you

I tried this. At a huge bowl of oatmeal and bananas, then Took lots of Docolax, and chased it with NyQuil. Still woke up with cramps. I don’t think your body will sleep through that unless you have nerve damage.

I woke up at 3 am needing to go URGENTLY. With one slight push I felt a massive pile fill my diaper. But I wasn’t done. 30 seconds later another urge, push, and more poop fighting for every available inch. It started pushing forward to the front as I laid on my back. No room left.

30 seconds after that, another urge, and I expelled a third mass of poo that expanded my diaper, stretching it to its limit and lifting my balls as it rolled upward in the front.

Sadly there was no way I was going to go back to sleep, so I had to get up and clean up.

Reactions: Mfluder, GalaxyModz and KarinFlory

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Guys, I don’t get off on playing the safety officer. I really do give a shit… so when you give your shits, please be careful with laxatives like this. If you want to use something to modify your bowel function, it’s vastly preferable to use a long-term sustainable method to keep your poop nice and soft, like an insoluble fiber supplement. It’s gentle on your system and good for your overall digestive health.

Involuntarily messing by inducing cramps and pain can cause long term damage for short term pleasure. These types of inducements should be reserved for when you have a need to restore normal regular function, not to disrupt it.

As a general rule, the more fast-acting a laxative is, the more rough on your system it will be. And the more your body protests, the harsher it is.

Reactions: MaxSyd, Jonnythepony and KarinFlory

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I only did it twice. I threw that stuff away and also the orange juice I drank it with.

Reactions: KarinFlory

Abdlchriscrinkle

Crinkly rock star!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Yeah caster oil is brutal. I remember regretting taking it when it woke me up with very painful cramps, and a massive gross mess that had an even more awful smell than a mess already does.

Like others have said, waves of painful cramps and burning hot stool that is NO FUN at all.

Even if it had a good taste (which it surely doesn't), it would still not be worth it.
Warm water enemas or mild suppositories are much more enjoyable by comparison.

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Like already said unless you normally poop while you sleep a laxative is even less likely to make it happen, the stomach cramps it will give you can be bad enough to wake the dead.

it also may not work within the time you want (like take it now poop in 4 hours) depending on your body it could make you need to poop anywhere from 4 to 24 hours later. So you may go all through the night fine and then the middle of your work shift the next day have an undeniable urge to go.

They really are not worth the risk to your health.

Something that may be more likely to get the result of messing while you sleep but would still be not a good thing to try lightly is giving yourself an enema right before going to bed (even while you are in bed if you can do it cleanly enough). It can be quite hard to hold it in once up there but if you manage to hold it while you get to sleep (tricky as you will be feeling the urge to go the whole time) it may well force it's way out while unconcious but still no garantee.

I have seen some people talk about putting a tampon just inside their anus after an enema to help hold it in until it becomes unstoppable. But I would not recommend this at all.

There is also the problem as to how bad an idea it is to hold an enema that long as well as the fact that if it does come out right after you get to sleep you will be spending the night in a very messy diaper which will be bad for your skin and you will need to be very well padded as it will mostly be poopy water that comes out and can leak everywhere.

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
I have tryed this kind of thing before, (very very rarely and 100% not as bad as said above, though I did want to try caster oil at the start of a weekend in day light) there was just no chance of my sleeping at all. the moment I tryed my mind was like nop, you will not fall a sleep all night long and just deal with the need to go for the following 2 hours.

so yeah overall was not fun at night

stuckin60s

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I prefer glycerine suppositories they for me are gentle and you can hold for some time after you first feel an urge coming on. The result is most times a one time large mess ,you will not sleep through but you could relax and enjoy the bliss and fall back asleep if you can come to relax with the mess in your diaper. just beware and use lots of diaper rash cream if you plan to stay in the diaper any length of time. best to cover with plastic pants to avoid a leak. Good luck and enjoy.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
You could always just chug a bunch of Prune Juice a couple hours before bedtime.

That should make you go, and without the cramps of a pill laxative.

KarinFlory

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
diapeybabybrian said:
You could always just chug a bunch of Prune Juice a couple hours before bedtime.

That should make you go, and without the cramps of a pill laxative.
That would result in a 2 days diarrhea which is for me not what I am looking for 😄

Reactions: Racingmatt550

KarinFlory

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
stuckin60s said:
I prefer glycerine suppositories they for me are gentle and you can hold for some time after you first feel an urge coming on. The result is most times a one time large mess ,you will not sleep through but you could relax and enjoy the bliss and fall back asleep if you can come to relax with the mess in your diaper. just beware and use lots of diaper rash cream if you plan to stay in the diaper any length of time. best to cover with plastic pants to avoid a leak. Good luck and enjoy.
Thank you, your comment helped me the most.
I really enjoy glycerine laxatives as they’re more gentle and at the same time give you a huge urge to go in your nappie

Frungie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
bedwetterdavid said:
I tried this. At a huge bowl of oatmeal and bananas, then Took lots of Docolax, and chased it with NyQuil. Still woke up with cramps. I don’t think your body will sleep through that unless you have nerve damage.

I woke up at 3 am needing to go URGENTLY. With one slight push I felt a massive pile fill my diaper. But I wasn’t done. 30 seconds later another urge, push, and more poop fighting for every available inch. It started pushing forward to the front as I laid on my back. No room left.

30 seconds after that, another urge, and I expelled a third mass of poo that expanded my diaper, stretching it to its limit and lifting my balls as it rolled upward in the front.

Sadly there was no way I was going to go back to sleep, so I had to get up and clean up.
Sounds epic, yet delightful.

Napincolove

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I do remember being given castor oil as a child and remember it very clearly as it was the fullest thing that was ever put in my mouth even when it was dressed up with peppermint flavouring, the ultimate in "gross" tastes as I recall.
Strangely I do only temember the gut wrenching gurgles of the stuff wrenching my intestines around but do not remember the obvious outcome.

Lostboy123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
KarinFlory said:
Good afternoon,

Thank you
Isn't actually recommended that you take laxatives other than castor oil before you go to bed that way you're ready to poo when you wake up.

I've have taken them before when I've had genuine constipation and that's actually how I've always thought they worked.

stuckin60s

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
KarinFlory said:
Thank you, your comment helped me the most.
I really enjoy glycerine laxatives as they’re more gentle and at the same time give you a huge urge to go in your nappie
I am happy I was able to help I hope you were able to enjoy your diaper time.

Reactions: Jorelaxed

mayhem

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
KarinFlory said:
Good afternoon,

Thank you

You won’t mess in your sleep u less you have an underlying medical condition. I occasionally mess while I sleep and it isn’t fun. When you wake up your skin will be sore (depending on how long you’ve slept in it) and your diaper often will not contain the liquid mess.