Messy diaper play

Welly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have to wear nappies/diapers at times out of necessity but have been trying to embrace it as something I enjoy. Well it is really working.

In the last week i have started to play with my poo inside my diaper. Like mushing it and pushing it around so i am completely covered inside the diaper. This really turns me on. Earlier I was playing like this when we had a delivery. i went to the door in my messy diaper. I kept it hidden behind the door, but I was so excited to see someone when i was in a messy diaper and covered in my own poo.

Does anyone else get turned on my this or is it just me?

Reactions: gunga, asafox, Kane2000 and 2 others
There are many that have reported they like playing with their messy diaper ... make sure to clean yourself up pretty quickly, as skin rash and sometimes infection can occur if left in mess too long.
Also you can risk getting a Urinary Tract Infection if mess gets into your urethra .

Reactions: asafox, Furrytum, ThePaddedTurtle and 2 others
Some do, some don't. For some people it's sexual, for some people it's a sensory thing.

That's really all there is to it, and other than the helpful hygiene tips from KitsuneFox, I don't know what more of substance can be added to the topic. Not that I'm trying to be rude or scolding or anything, but the last thing we need is yet another thread of people going into graphic detail about what they do with their feces (that's why we have DailyDiapers). The answer to your question is "yes", an additional answer is "I do, kinda-sorta", and an addendum is that *I* feel such topics are to be discussed privately, but I'm certainly not in any position to make or impose rules.

I am not much of a poop fan.
But I have many bowel accidents during a typical week.
Not by choice.
Not fun.
But yucky.

Reactions: legojoker88
I am not sure that I "play" with my messy diaper. After I mess my diaper I simply like to go about my usual activities enjoying my poopy diaper for 2-4 hours, usually more around 2 hours, and occasionally at the upper end 4 hours before I change. Currently enjoying a messy Rearz Lil' Monsters diaper as I sit here responding to this thread. I make sure I use both Vaseline and Parent Choice Baby Lotion to avoid skin irritation. If I have a diaper blow-out and the mess begins to squish in the front; however, I change right away to avoid a uti. I know poopy diapers are not for everyone, but I truly enjoy the cacophony of intense physical and emotional feelings of messing my diapers. Cleaning up for me is not at all onerous, I have messy diaper changes down to a science, usually takes about 5 minutes to get nice and clean, and fresh.

Reactions: asafox, Kane2000 and 49beachdipe
I’ve messed in my diapers a few times and mostly continue whatever I was doing. I usually change within 10 to 15 minutes though. I hate the clean up though.

Reactions: asafox
Back