Diaperboy27

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
So I just had stuffed pasta shells with A LOT OF TOMATO SAUCE , & ate them with just my hands to see how it feels to eat like a baby & I looked & felt so silly! (In the good way) It really helped me regress like crazy I even wiped myself with baby wipes after! So has anyone else done something like this?

• Love
Reactions: Elmo, Straycatz, Jorelaxed and 2 others
Love eating messy foods with my fingers. I always have my bib on too.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Diaperboy27
Littlebabaprince said:
Love eating messy foods with my fingers. I always have my bib on too.
Yep did that too!

Sounds awesome, but I am far too fussy to get my hands dirty like that lol. Even as a kid, having my hands be sticky or covered in stuff had to be remedied as soon as possible or I'd freak out :p

• Haha
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and LittleAndAlone
LadyOfTintagel said:
Sounds awesome, but I am far too fussy to get my hands dirty like that lol. Even as a kid, having my hands be sticky or covered in stuff had to be remedied as soon as possible or I'd freak out :p
Yes lol.

Reactions: Diaperboy27
LadyOfTintagel said:
Yea I hear you, but that’s why I cleaned myself off with the baby wipes as soon as I could.

I love getting messy like that!! One of my favorite experiences with my daddy was him baking me a cake and decorating it allll nice with frosting just so I could eat it with my hands and get it allll over!
Getting messy from food, the grass, the dirt, the feeling of the sun on your skin, the smell of the outside in your hair—all of those things just make me feel the most smallest!! And then the loving act of getting all cleaned up by someone afterwards is the best feeling ever.

I love eating with my fingers period. Hell we had fingers before utensils and our fingers were designed for eating.

What makes me feel more babyish and like I’ve regressed is diaper blowouts. I love how it feels, but it can get a bit messy to clean up.

That being said, I LOVE diaper blowouts.

Back