Messing

Diamond

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I've just done my first messing. It's only very small. Had no intentions of doing it but lay in a pull up and thought why not

Reactions: Seabear and Jorelaxed

KindaOlde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Did you enjoy it? I working up to one now.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192

Diamond

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
KindaOlde said:
Did you enjoy it? I working up to one now.
I liked doing it but not the clean up

Donfidaze

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I do enjoy pushing out a big poo and letting it squish about a bit. I don't mind the clean up too much but would prefer to have someone else do it if I could. It's just the huge sense of being naughty yet all safe in a nappy.

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Diamond said:
I liked doing it but not the clean up
Clean up is the whole problem with me! To just mess because I want to seems like too much work when I have to clean up. But I do have occasional ibs. And blasting a big load of running diarrhea from a bout of IBS in my diaper instead of a pair of underwear is worth all the work to clean up.

PupSpaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
No hair = easier cleanup, but most of my messes seem to be coffee induced (read: not firm) and can go all over inside the diaper making cleanup more involved / easier to just shower off, lol.

Being 24/7 diaper trained means no toilet, so messes are simply part of it, and just like wetting there's a great sense of relief using my diaper, and the happy feelings of the mess in there before the inevitable diaper change.

It did take time to make messing more routine, but practice and normalizing it does make it less of a big deal. Many are disgusted (to one degree or another) by the thought of messing and that's ok, you do you sorta thing! Be happy and know that exploring and experimenting is valid too!

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Donfidaze

DLmikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m still not entirely sure about messing. Until quite recently I was just an overnight wearer so although I always wet myself, I had only messed twice just to see what it is like. It kind of felt OK, but I didn’t think it was worth all of the time and bother necessary to clean up.

Then more recently I have had a couple of weekends of 24/7 wearing and it somehow felt wrong to spend several days in nappies but to still use the toilet for #2. I know no one is checking, but not using my nappy just felt like cheating so I just went ahead and messed, somewhat reluctantly at first.

I’m planning another weekend in nappies soon and I‘m still not sure if I will mess this time. I think on balance I don’t enjoy the thought of doing it, clean-ups are not nice, but I do quite enjoy the actual moment of doing it when I do. I think I’ll just have to wait and see how I feel at the time.

Reactions: Donfidaze

Frungie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My morning Attends Premier diaper is wet and messy as I sit here responding, so I am also squishy. I'll change in about two hours and get diapered for work.

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I love messing my diaper. I'll often diaper up just to mess it. The bigger the poop the better. Clean up isn't quite the hassle after one becomes accustomed to it. It just becomes part of the routine of being a messy DL.

Reactions: Deleted member 68331

oldpppants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My poopies tend to be soft and cleanup is no fun.... but on days when I'm not going anywhere I do it anyway; yeah, pushing poopies out into my diapie is an amazing feeling.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and Davvyboy

CherryPie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
There’s nothing better than pushing a massive firm one into your nappy. The feeling as your nappy fills and expands until it’s strained to its maximum. Then you let out a huge sigh of relief once your done.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, NorthwestDiaperDude, Seabear and 2 others

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Just the relief that comes from it after going is incredible, specially when its an IBS flare up.

Last edited:

Frungie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The psychophysiological sensations of messing my diaper is one of the simple pleasures of life: the dialectic of innocent yet naughty, the natural conventional act of pooping, but the unconventional act of messing my diaper, the initial release and relief of messing, the warm lump and squish in my diaper, and not changing for several hours...is just a feeling I enjoy every morning when I get up. My Bambino Classico v2 diaper is wet and messy as is usual for me in the early morning. The solitude of the early morning with a poopy diaper is the best way to start the day.

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So alot of people say they don't like the cleanup but I don't think of it as like or dislike. I think of it as a maybe a "means to an end". I enjoy messing and even sitting in it a bit. The first time I mentioned about messing my diaper on this forum I felt I got a lot of flak for it so I would try avoid the topic completely. I hope you understand do this in private not in public.

TexasDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
With wipees, cleanup is always easy.

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I use a lot of wipes. I think it's starting to get a little expensive any advice on what I could use that is similar to Huggies cucumber and green tea scented wipes? But bigger wipes?

Mfluder

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I love everything about messing. I have to shower after though, wipes don't make me feel clean enough.

KCA

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
pdiapered said:
So I use a lot of wipes. I think it's starting to get a little expensive any advice on what I could use that is similar to Huggies cucumber and green tea scented wipes? But bigger wipes?
The solution to using fewer wipes is hair removal, if you're willing to go down that road. Without all the hair there for stuff to get caught up in, cleaning up is much easier.

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
KCA said:
The solution to using fewer wipes is hair removal, if you're willing to go down that road. Without all the hair there for stuff to get caught up in, cleaning up is much easier.
So I already taken care of I shave pretty regularly now. I love the feeling of a diaper against freshly shaved skin!!!