Messing Diapers

Riley

Riley
Est. Contributor
Messages
137
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Am I crazy or is it very enjoyable to mess diapers? I usually use an enema to get it started and hold it in as long as possible. Then I do whatever around the house and let it all out. I sit in it until I can’t no more. Is this weird or can people relate?
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Tundra1975, mender1243, ik02 and 6 others
No, it's not weird to desire filling your diaper. Pooping in a nice big diaper feels wonderful.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: CookieMonstah, Hemix, oldskool and 2 others
some ABDL's like messing, others only peeying, others none, it's something common but it's something somehow rejected by people who don't like it
 
JohnSnow said:
some ABDL's like messing, others only peeying, others none, it's something common but it's something somehow rejected by people who don't like it
Yeah that’s fair. I understand on all sides tbh
 
Messing my wet morning diaper is one of the simple pleasures of life for me. Wet, warm, squishy, naughty, an emotional and physical catharsis that rivals an orgasm. The dialectic of innocence yet naughty, adult yet poopy, messy yet pleasurable is the best way to start the day. My morning Bambino Classico V2 diaper is, as usual, wet and messy as I enjoy a cup of coffee. I wet my diapers during the day, but don't mess again because exposing my wife and unsuspecting, nonconsenting people to my poopy diaper is against my personal DIAPER CODE OF ETHICS, I wish I could mess my diaper whenever or wherever but my CODE takes precedence,
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Hemix, LittleVampire and tschornaja
Not weird at all. I love messing my diaper more than wetting.
Woke up this morning at 4am with the beginnings of cramps from the bowl of Lucky Charms I ate last night. I hadn't even had my first sip of coffee when it came blorting out filling the seat of my Animooz diaper. It felt soooo good!
Got a few sips of coffee in and wouldn't you know, out came a few more blorts. I reached back to feel the mass in my diaper, gave it a few gentle taps....then squished it to my bottom. It was a loose, but not too loose of a mess.
After a few minutes I went in to change and shower and I just could help but sit in it and squish it up the front and back of the diaper followed by a bit of rocking back and forth for the full effect.
Yeah...you're not weird at all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jorelaxed, ik02, bigtoddler96 and 1 other person
I sometimes mess when I'm at home but I wouldn't do an enema or try to hold it or anything, or wear a messy diaper for as long as possible.

For me it's usually like I feel like I have to poop and I'm wearing a diaper and I'm at home and in the middle of something I don't want to stop or maybe lying in bed and I don't want to get up so I'll just let it go and I think the part I enjoy is kind of the feeling of instant relief from pooping immediately when I feel like I have to.

Then I'll be like "ugh I guess i have to change but it's too much effort" for a little way until I can work up the energy to change
 
  • Like
Reactions: tschornaja
Bro, it's eFFing amazing!!

I personally don't like enemas, but it's very common. Enjoy and no need to worry about 'normal'.
 
  • Like
Reactions: oldskool, NorthwestDiaperDude, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
My morning diaper is very wet and now messy, so warm and squishy as I sit here. Going to get up in a moment and get some coffee...I'm back. The walk to the kitchen was delightful and sitting back down was even better. Fortunately, I don't mind cleaning up at all.
 
It is quite a sensation!, especially when semi constipated.😆
 
I’ve had a couple of times where I’m pooping walking down stairs with no effort needed , it just slides out ,
Saying that I know I’m losing control as well
 
  • Like
Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude and Jorelaxed
parcelboy2 said:
I’ve had a couple of times where I’m pooping walking down stairs with no effort needed , it just slides out ,
Saying that I know I’m losing control as well
Had that happen too many times, soo many i've lost count. I will be walking in the kitchen and Oooops all of a sudden out it goes against my will.
 
Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude and NappiedTruckDriver
Jorelaxed said:
Had that happen too many times, soo many i've lost count. I will be walking in the kitchen and Oooops all of a sudden out it goes against my will.
Had it yesterday , trying to unzip my LKS so I could change my night time cloth nappy and poop in toilet , I had an urge but not strong but the action of me reaching behind my back was enough for it to just come out so just finished the job and cleaned up .
Day before nappy was off and I was in bathroom poop was coming out before arse was on the seat , so glad I hadn’t had to come from my bedroom or the hallway carpet would had got it
 
  • Wow
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: oldskool, bigtoddler96 and Jorelaxed
parcelboy2 said:
Had it yesterday , trying to unzip my LKS so I could change my night time cloth nappy and poop in toilet , I had an urge but not strong but the action of me reaching behind my back was enough for it to just come out so just finished the job and cleaned up .
Day before nappy was off and I was in bathroom poop was coming out before arse was on the seat , so glad I hadn’t had to come from my bedroom or the hallway carpet would had got it
I think that you should had just poop you diaper instead, because you were going to change your diaper anyway.
 
  • Like
Reactions: oldskool, diapeybabybrian and Jorelaxed
The best feeling is when your out shopping and the urge hits you so hard that you begin to panic and your wife tells you to go ahead and let go. "I'll change you in the jeep in a few after i'm done." Filling my diaper and knowing everything is already took care of is truly so freeing.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: tseaborn, oldskool, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
Ashton84 said:
The best feeling is when your out shopping and the urge hits you so hard that you begin to panic and your wife tells you to go ahead and let go. "I'll change you in the jeep in a few after i'm done." Filling my diaper and knowing everything is already took care of is truly so freeing.
That must be awesome to be told to do it and know you'll get a change soon. Unfortunately, most people don't have that and so messing anywhere not at home is in most cases not really ideal, and yes, I know IC people have no choice and that's not who I'm talking about right now. I'm purely talking about the people that enjoy messing. Sometimes, even if not IC, an urge just hits. I haven't had bad urges in months and am gonna see a GI doc hopefully.
 
  • Like
Reactions: oldskool
Omg301 said:
That must be awesome to be told to do it and know you'll get a change soon. Unfortunately, most people don't have that and so messing anywhere not at home is in most cases not really ideal, and yes, I know IC people have no choice and that's not who I'm talking about right now. I'm purely talking about the people that enjoy messing. Sometimes, even if not IC, an urge just hits. I haven't had bad urges in months and am gonna see a GI doc hopefully.
Yes, i'm urinary incontinent and was very open about it when we first started dating. We knew of the possibility of bowel incontinence in the future because of my condition. She told me not to worry and to take nullo so we don't have to worry about any possible smells. She's been amazing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jorelaxed
I cam relate. Messing in your diaper feels really good on multiple levels 😌
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lyric, oldskool and Jorelaxed
Like parcelboy2 and Jorelaxed, I just messed my already wet diaper while walking down the stairs from our bedroom to the kitchen. I got hot coffee with a warm mess in my diaper and now sitting here with the most delightful lumpy squishy feeling in my diaper enjoying my coffee, it doesn't get much better. In case anyone is interested, my diaper is a NS Supreme purple diaper.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Lyric, Jorelaxed, DLmikey and 3 others
I like to poo in my nappy. I like the feeling of being able to choose weather to hold it in for a while, or let it go. I find it very satisfying.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chrissie, oldskool, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
Back
Top