Messing and Clean up

Status
Not open for further replies.
-USE POWDER-FREE NITRILE (NOT LATEX) GLOVES!!!!!!!
-Take off diaper ONLY with gloves on.
-Try and drop the main mess into the toilet.
-Once done wiping, take off gloves.
-Have a small, dedicated soap dispenser with dishwasher soap at the ready for shower. Dishwasher soap is stronger than usual soap and can get rid of the smell (and oils and bacteria) more effetctively.

BabyMoonFox said:
Well for me it doesn't feel nasty, it feels warm and squishy and love it when I plop down and everything spreads to the front and back. I even enjoy it when my bottom starts to sting. :) it makes me feel very babyish and giggly. Every once and awhile the mess comes out of the diaper, but only when I have a blowout. I'd say about 95- 98% of the time everything stays contained in the diaper where it belongs.

[emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well ive never pooped my nappy yet for this reason alone................until today.........needed to go poop big time but the toilet was otherwise engaged, had my nappy on so thought ok why not.

Though it felt nice squishy and warm the clean up wasn't fun.

I would mess so much more often if I didn't have so many flatmates. I have 3 not including me, so 4 that live in this house, and it's worse than being with a family in my eyes, because they always are around and want to hang out, so I'm constantly being barged with people and no alone time until I sleep. I usually simulate my messies by using plain oatmeal, warmed and wet :3 which is nice because I don't get a rash, I can sit maybe 3 hours in it without any issues, the only bad part about cleanup is it's "oily" and wipes/tp don't get it all, so I usually shower afterwards. But I enjoy it a lot. I heard people also use marshmallows as a messy alternative? is that just putting marshmallows in your Diapee? it seems like a bad clean up as well, and a bad smell because of the sugar, hence why I rarely use bananas anymore.

Reactions: Sparky
I mess fairly often , clean up is not an issue, sometimes diapered but most often in my pants at least a few times a month.

BabyMoonFox said:
Well for me it doesn't feel nasty, it feels warm and squishy and love it when I plop down and everything spreads to the front and back. I even enjoy it when my bottom starts to sting. :) it makes me feel very babyish and giggly. Every once and awhile the mess comes out of the diaper, but only when I have a blowout. I'd say about 95- 98% of the time everything stays contained in the diaper where it belongs.

I think I'm gonna try being messy tonight! Sounds comfy tbh *giggles* :)

DLMelissa said:
I heard people also use marshmallows as a messy alternative? is that just putting marshmallows in your Diapee?

Not exactly... The marshmallow thing is a case of putting them where the sun doesn't shine and getting a laxative effect from them.

I see, sounds interesting, also sounds like it would smell horrible. All the sugar, I would prefer to just put oatmeal and bananas in the back of my diapees. Still think I might try it.

The first time you go #2 in your diaper as an AB/DL, it just feels nasty. But each time you mess after that, it starts to feel more natural.
Cleaning is not that hard. 1st: take it off in the bathroom (not over carpet), 2nd: Use the front side (wet or dry) to wipe off most of your bum. 3rd: It should only take at least 10 wipes to finish up, but flush no more than 4 at a time. Take a shower if you feel like you need it. Throw it away immediately and put on another one.

Onesieman said:
3rd: It should only take at least 10 wipes to finish up, but flush no more than 4 at a time.

Flushing wipes is a bad idea because it can clog things up in the sewage system. Even the so-called flushable ones can be at fault. I saw something on the local news about this guy who had to clean them out of the pipes.

DLMelissa said:
I see, sounds interesting, also sounds like it would smell horrible. All the sugar, I would prefer to just put oatmeal and bananas in the back of my diapees. Still think I might try it.

Sorry for TMI, but people do the same with bananas and oatmeal as with marshmallows too. Not me, but other people do :dunno: On inserting things, my view is we go enough naturally that there's no need to fake it.

I use white terry cloth towels as diapers. You can buy these cheap at Walmart.
1) Take off the diaper over the toilet.
2) Shake the loose poop into the toilet
3) Wipe yourself with a wet wash cloth or towel (for bigger messes).
4) Wash poopy diaper and wiping towel in wash machine. Use some oxy clean with your regular detergent.
I don't poop in my diaper a lot, so I just do wash immediately after pooping. Not sure what to do if you want to hold diaper for later wash. I suppose you could throw the diaper in a bucket and cover dirty diapers with water. Anyway, disposables would be much easier. But still think that using a cloth towel for wiping yourself is probably quicker and less expensive than using lots of disposable wipes.

Taking Tums after a meal really helps with irritation and oder and makes changing much easier, just need some Huggies wipes.

All my messing happens in my diapers and it happens a few times per day and night. In order not to waste a $2 brief, I stay in the soiled brief for as long as possible. I use two pairs of plastic pants against smells, I change in public restrooms and carry a kit with me everywhere.

I deficate in my diapers every day - often several times per day. Depending on where I am, I will stay in the messy brief for as long as two hours. If you use two or three pairs of plastic pants, the odor stays in. THe hard part is changing in public in a stall. People can hear and smell it.

Just one word recommendation --- Shower

I both wet and mess in my diapers, but the messing is more occasional. But in those instances, while it certainly can be done with wipees and I am in that situation more often than I might want, the best option is a shower. You can very easily clean up and re-diaper or move on undiapered if you desire. But if you have to rely on wipees, that will get the job done, but oh my goodness, it is a much longer process and the smell lingers much more so than getting into a bathroom, turning on the fan, and then showering. When you are done, a few applications of deodorant or cologne and there is no evidence of the undiapering.

My recommendation is certainly to try to be in a situation where showering is an option.

chestnut7718 said:
I deficate in my diapers every day - often several times per day. Depending on where I am, I will stay in the messy brief for as long as two hours. If you use two or three pairs of plastic pants, the odor stays in. THe hard part is changing in public in a stall. People can hear and smell it.

I am curious how you are going several times a day o_O

Do you have a ton of insoluble fiber in your diet or something? Or is it because of fecal incontinence and maybe you go a tiny amount very often? I guess the second one would make sense.

It's weird to me as I am continent, I don't even get the urge but once a day and I get plenty of fiber in my diet naturally.

You should try a simulated poop. I have quite a few recipes. None are gross. One recipe is absolutely perfect but takes a small bit of mixing and you have to order the main ingredient. Other methods are quicker but less realistic. None smell unless you like the smell of chocolate.

Just messed while sitting her , I was already in wet pants so that sort of helps when it comes to shaking it out in the commode, no diaper just briefs and jeans. Then it isright in the shower and clean as a whistle in just a few minutes. Jeans and briefs in the wash all done.

I used to use a lot of toilet paper to try to clean myself up after messing. But I learned pretty quickly that the best thing to do is just cleanup everything in the shower. Remove the diaper first while standing in the tub or shower. Have a plastic bag ready throw it in after you roll it up as best as you can. Then turn the shower on and rinse off. Quick and easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back