messed my diaper today

abdlcal2222

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I hadnt messed a lot in my diaper in a long time. Went out and bought some pull ups today and messing my diaper felt so good! I loved the warm feeling when I say down in my mess and squished it around, amazing.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, babybod95, Hemix and 1 other person

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I love messing my nappies. I don't mind the clean up or smell.

babybod95

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I’ve still yet to mess in mine yet and embrace that feeling

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I think you should had bought regular diapers instead, because those pull-ups aren't good at holding poop.

• Thinking
Reactions: Jorelaxed, babybod95 and Hemix

abdlcal2222

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
bigtoddler96 said:
I think you should had bought regular diapers instead, because those pull-ups aren't good at holding poop.
you are right, it didnt hold the poop well. I like the pull ups though so I can play with myself while I wear them

Hemix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
🤭🤭 I don't have any special preference, my usual brand is good enough for holding the mess 🙄

babybod95 said:
I’ve still yet to mess in mine yet and embrace that feeling
I challenge thee, eeheeheeh 😁 If it's thy first time, I suggest thou goest slowly, so thou canst enjoy the little pushes and sit down when there isn't much out yet 🥰

• Love
Reactions: babybod95

chuck

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Happens a couple times a week to me. Sometimes I wake up messy, other times it just happens during the day.

mikedp7815

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm messing my diaper as I type this message. Very messy now

Reactions: WarriorPrincess

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yeah nothing like pooping in my diaper. I like to enjoy the lump a little while before sitting down and squishing it. It feels sooooo gooood!!

Reactions: abdlcal2222, babybod95 and chamberpot

brut2333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
mikedp7815 said:
I'm messing my diaper as I type this message. Very messy now
i'll change you into a fresh clean diaper with powder and all.

babybod95

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hemix said:
🤭🤭 I don't have any special preference, my usual brand is good enough for holding the mess 🙄

I challenge thee, eeheeheeh 😁 If it's thy first time, I suggest thou goest slowly, so thou canst enjoy the little pushes and sit down when there isn't much out yet 🥰
Mmm yeh that sounds like that would be sooo good 😊

WarriorPrincess

Even warriors need diapers sometimes!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
That sounds like fun!!!

Reactions: Hemix and abdlcal2222

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I remember the 1st big mess I had in a Goodnight pullup in 2010. This was back when I lived with my mom. I bought a pack of goodnights because they said they were going camping and the 1st thing I thought of was buying diapers. I ended up with a pack of large goodnights that I found to not hold so much. The thing is they get real full real fast. If you need to mess and you know it's going to be a big one, you'll fill that thing up way more than a tape on diaper. That's the only thing I like about the occasional pullup.

• Love
Reactions: babybod95, Hemix and abdlcal2222

babybod95

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I finally lost my diaper big V last night and absolutely loved messing in my diaper I couldn’t resist but sit down and rock back and forth the feeling was over the world ☺️

Reactions: TexasDiaperLover and chamberpot

brut2333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
babybod95 said:
I finally lost my diaper big V last night and absolutely loved messing in my diaper I couldn’t resist but sit down and rock back and forth the feeling was over the world ☺️
NOW you know why we like to use our diapers!!!!

Reactions: babybod95

f0rtysixand2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
babybod95 said:
You know it. I’ve always enjoyed squatting and pooping. A lot of fun after finishing just to stand back up and feel the load shift and spread as the balance changes. Then I go about my day for a bit, poop filled enjoying the shifting and spreading with every step or bending. Maybe even add a wetting or two and another load if I have to. It changes the dynamics in the diaper a bit to keep it interesting. Then finally the long awaited sit down and slippery slide and grind to finish off the diaper. Then on to the next!

• Love
Reactions: babybod95 and brut2333

babyT1717

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I messed my self today to see If I still feel. Focused on the squish the only thing that's real. You can have it all my empire of dips.

Sorry your title made me think of the Nine inch nail/Johnny Cash that I tweaked a bit lol

Reactions: abdlcal2222 and Jorelaxed