Mesmerale has been sick the past 24 hours. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Oh my god, guys... It sucked so much...

I'm pretty much better now, but now I want sympathy (mostly pity) from all my awesome friends on ADISC.

I demands it!!! xD

Role
Private
Oh my god, guys... It sucked so much...

I'm pretty much better now, but now I want sympathy (mostly pity) from all my awesome friends on ADISC.

I demands it!!! xD
Glad to hear you're better - did you have flu-like symptoms, or just general ickyness?

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
It was a 24-hour bug kinda thing, that I would most associate with the flu.

Lots of throwing up, and because I couldn't hold anything down, dehydration.

My younger brother had it before I did, and my younger step-brother felt sick a couple days before my younger brother, but he must have been able to fight it off.

fifigal

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Little
I am glad your feeling better, drink lots of orange juice.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
I don't like orange juice. =P

I've been sipping on Gatorade for the past like, ten hours, and have thankfully been able to keep it down.

The doctors decided that if I can only drink it extremely small sips, Gatorade would be more effective than water to rehydrate me. xD

I'm fine with that, it tastes so good. =)

And guess what guys!!! I'm eating now too. Yay!!

Last edited:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I been sick for nearly a week now. Though I am just getting over mine.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I feel for you, Mesmerale. One thing I can't stand to do is throw up. Those stomach bugs can really be nasty and I'm glad yours was only the 24 hour variety. Hope you're starting to feel better now. :smile:

Worse one I had was back when I was 22 years old. My mother, father, and I all came down with it within hours of each other. I think my sister brought it over with her on a visit because her family had it hit them too. That's one thing siblings don't need to share!:rolleyes:

~Pramrider

NoobSauce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I don't get sick anymore. I think it actually is the ironic lack of cold medicine that's been keeping me healthy. Anyway, I'm glad you're back to being healthy again!
Also, *pokes* why are you not on IM? :p the IRC channel is lonely.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Thanks, Pram.

Yeah, I'm glad it was so quick.

My brother had it a day earlier, and I said that I wouldn't have helped clean up (Cause I didn't, but I didn't know about it at the time.)

If fact, I said, I would have been laughing.

*shakes head* I wouldn't have laughed...

I wouldn't have helped, no way, but now I wouldn't have laughed.

~~~~~~~~~

Alright, alright. Fine, I'll get on IRC.

And geez, maybe cause I'm getting over a stomach virus?!?!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
*Digs into sympathy binder* Let's see...I haven't give you sympathy in a while, so I can manage to give you some today *Gives some sympathy*

M

Matrix Blade

I hope you completely heal up and get better. Whatever you had sounded like it's pretty bad, Mez

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Thanks, Matrix.

It wasn't though. My immune system sucks (Staying up all night and eating crap since I was like, 10.)

Role
Diaper Lover
Yes, winter can be a really bad time to get sick, trust me, I have felt that before and way more intense.

Hope you get better =).

Status
Not open for further replies.