Merry Christmas, Happy Holiays and a Happy Newyear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonnythepony

Incon Pony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
We're getting close and it's just around the corner.
Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and hope your holidays are wonderful and magical. Have a wonderful padded holiday season and an awesome new year everyone! :D

Thank You!!! Merry Christmas an Happy Holidays to you as well!!!

Thanks! Merry Christmas to you too, and everyone here!

Jonnythepony said:
We're getting close and it's just around the corner.
Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and hope your holidays are wonderful and magical. Have a wonderful padded holiday season and an awesome new year everyone! :D

Thanks! Happy poofy holidays to you too, and to the rest of the forum of course! :)

Same too you.

Happy Holidays to everyone! Hugs for everyone who wants one! :hugs::hugpile:

Thank you. It's worth remembering that despite this being is a time of happiness, depression is very popular during xmas. Make sure that everyone you know is having an okay time :)

Good Evening!
Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you. It's now about 25 minutes before Christmas Eve. In another 24 hours, the animals will all start speaking. I suspect my dog will say, "woof, woof."

Christmas Eve is now only 30 minutes away and I just want to say Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to everyone on ADISC. :smile1:

yes, and a merry christmas to you all, I hope that santa brings you them much wanted toys, But dont forget he will only come if you been good boys and girls.. :)

Baby Lea

Thanks everyone! Have a really great Christmas and New Year's. I'm getting new Confi-Dry diapers this Saturday the 26th, so that will be like my present from Santa :). Here's hoping that you all are happy, well-padded, and safe this holiday season. I'll be thinking about all of you when I'm playing the organ at my church tonight for Midnight Mass, and also on Christmas morning. Take care all!

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope everyone enjoys their holidays and all the fun that comes with it. :D

Be safe out there and in home as well :)

Happy Christmas everyone...yes it comes around early down under. It's just going midnight now and as far as I can tell Santa hasn't been yet...so it's good night from me :).

Oh have truly lovely Christmas Day everyone.

Merry Christmas, Happy new year, and Happy Holidays to all, I will not be here tomorrow, due to the wifi place closing, so see you during Boxing Day, or the day after Christmas for us Americans.

Merry Christmas to you all!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back