Merry Christmas from me to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marka

To wish all of you a merry Christmas I decided to post a cover of "Do You Hear What I Hear" played and sung by yours truly.

Link to listen:
https://clyp.it/fipexgwm

(Technical critique: Microphone or mic distance - I don't think it's a projection or modulation issue- ... some clicking or rattle too)

What I felt... I'm trying not to cry - trying, not succeeding -... that was beautiful, 'goose-bumps'... what a wonderful gift SuperiorPenguin!

I can't thank you enough!
And, I do thank you very sincerely!

And please, to you... a very Merry Christmas too!

*humbled* -Marka

AlexTurnerIII

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
(Technical critique: Microphone or mic distance - I don't think it's a projection or modulation issue- ... some clicking or rattle too)

What I felt... I'm trying not to cry - trying, not succeeding -... that was beautiful, 'goose-bumps'... what a wonderful gift SuperiorPenguin!

I can't thank you enough!
And, I do thank you very sincerely!

And please, to you... a very Merry Christmas too!

*humbled* -Marka

It was absolutely my pleasure. I love every minuet I get playing music! The mic was positioned poorly, I am very new to micing up. Still learning.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
That was so very nice. A merriest Christmas to you.

M

Marka

It was absolutely my pleasure. I love every minuet I get playing music! The mic was positioned poorly, I am very new to micing up. Still learning.

That's how we get there, through love and determination and, learning :) :hug: (oh, and friendships too :blushie: )

-Marka

Status
Not open for further replies.