Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi_Sin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well since New Zealand is Frist to Enjoy Christmas, I wish you all a Happy Christmas and I really do hope Santa has been good to you!!!

Best Wishes..
Kiwi Sin

Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Thanks Kiwi =)

I give my best wishes to everyone too. Hope everything is going well for all =)

Role
Diaper Lover
I really thought Australia was first, oh well, I guess you really learn something new everyday. Merry Christmas everyone =)

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
LOL I thought Aussieland would be first, as well!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, ADISC!

(And if you don't celebrate, Happy Holidays!)

Role
Private
Haha, nope! I think New Zealand in GMT+12, whereas the Eastern side of Australia is only GMT+10, or GMT+11 in Daylight Savings (which some states are in now).

However, there is a place that is GMT+13! So technically NZ isn't the first at all. :p

Kiwi_Sin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
yes, stewart Island off the east cost of NZ is +13gmt and I cant remember the other one.

Maybe I should of Said, Since I (personally me) will be first to see in the xmas in my country I wish.....

M

Mako

Merry Catsmas to everyone. May santypaws bring you lots yarn and jingleybells ^-^

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
ZOMFG! I saws Santa! Hiz feet was hanghin out da chimney!

Happy Christmas!

My family is making me go to the 9:00 AM mass tomorrow... This is bullshit... It's alright though, I don't get Christmas presents... I get to go skiing (which is way better I'm by opinion).

I did get an iTunes giftcard from my uncle... It's 50 dollars! I have been pirating music since the fourth grade! What the hell am I gonna do with this thing?!?! I guess I'll sell it for under 50 bucks.... Thanks for reading my meaningless blabber!

Happy holidays!

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Well since New Zealand is Frist to Enjoy Christmas, I wish you all a Happy Christmas and I really do hope Santa has been good to you!!!

Best Wishes..
Kiwi Sin
Merry Christmas Adisc.

Chocolate fish for all!

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
This is almost a little late but Merry Christmas to all. I had a very nice Christmas day. I spent with my family and we had a great time and a good Christmas dinner too.:smile:

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Well, it is still Christmas here for about 31 minutes, so Merry Christmas. I hope everyone had a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.