mercenaries 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
is anyone else other than me excited for the release of Mercenaries 2? i went to pick it up today and they told me it didnt come out till tomorrow and i was really bummed. that game is going to be just as awesome as GTA VI. anyone else have anything to say about it?

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
Yep, I've been waiting for it for a while. I'm not sure when I'll actually get it though. I'm much more hesitant to buy new games now than I was when they were $50 (last gen.). Maybe I'll get it soon though.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Waiting for a PC Gamer review, but the Commercial alone made me want to buy it, but I'm going to wait for review in case of crapness.

jeep

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I loved Mercs! I can't wait to buy and get back to my ps3!

Last edited:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Waiting for a PC Gamer review, but the Commercial alone made me want to buy it, but I'm going to wait for review in case of crapness.

Oh No, Oh No, Oh No you didn't!

Anyways... I might finally torrent.. If I do torrent it I will still buy the game however out of my love for pandemic. Their games rock.

Oh I am also sure the PC version is going to beat the $%&* out of the 360/ps3 versions. For 10 bucks less as well.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Private
i'm not going to get it, but i have the comersial song for it stuck in my head.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
I've had it for a few days now. Meh, nothing too exiting.

The funniest part was when they told ya to get the "Destructo" or whatever it was. You see this huge tank and like "sweeeet." and then they go, "oh, no, that's not it. that is."

And it's like, this little pink scooter. Rofl.

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I should have it within the week for the 360. Who else will be purchasing for the 360?

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've had it for a few days now. Meh, nothing too exiting.

The funniest part was when they told ya to get the "Destructo" or whatever it was. You see this huge tank and like "sweeeet." and then they go, "oh, no, that's not it. that is."

And it's like, this little pink scooter. Rofl.

FPS titles aren't really known for story line plots but for the gameplay itself.. Really if Halo was a Japanese RPG would it remotely be any good in anyone's eyes.

S

Secret

I got it , and its alright its a pretty good game its certainly no GTAIV

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
FPS titles aren't really known for story line plots but for the gameplay itself.. Really if Halo was a Japanese RPG would it remotely be any good in anyone's eyes.

You've played HL2 right? I'vent seen you play it on steam yet.

Crysis' story isn't anywhere near HL2, BUT, it is fairly good. I like Quake 4's story somewhat.

Someone do a full Mercs 2 Review?

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
If it's as good or better than the first one, then I'll love it.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
You've played HL2 right? I'vent seen you play it on steam yet.

Crysis' story isn't anywhere near HL2, BUT, it is fairly good. I like Quake 4's story somewhat.

Someone do a full Mercs 2 Review?

Crysis story sucks I think The gameplay was okay, the graphics which were paradise was the main reason I bought it. Also I guess Half Life is one of the VERY few exceptions. I played all the Half Life games staring Gordon Freeman.

Anyways the reason why you haven't seen me play HL2 or its episodes on Steam is due to I beat them and I am addicted to TF2.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well I heard the PC port is crap which really sucks for me since I am a PC/Wii/DS/PSP/PS2 Gamer only at the time. The bad part about the PC port which was done by a 3rd party company (not Pandemic) was the A.I. is bad and the graphics are pretty weak for a current generation game for the PC.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'll pirate it then, I thought HL2's story is epic good, and Crysis' isn't nearly as good but compared to about every other FPS, I thought it was very good.

S

Secret

I loved Mercanaries 1 it was great I loved it and I was REALY excited for mercanaries 2 but oh was I surprised when I got this game. Let me just say I bought this game with something called expectations and I excpected it to be like mercanaries 1 but with better graphics and other things fixed about it and just improved in general.

MY REVIEW

XBOX 360 version

STORY
It is about a merc that is trying to get his money that this dude owes him but he gets shot in the ass so you try and get revenge on him and mix in an oil company pirates crazy Jamacians and other factions and you have this games story line, thats pretty much it. I thought it was a pretty lame story and I wasnt drawn in at all, not even in the slightest.
3/10

CONTROL
The games running and gunning style was pretty bad for its control setup, the game just didnt match the controls at all. And the driving was AWFULL probably the worst driving I have ever seen in a recent video game. It was shamefull, It makes me mad just thinking about it.
1/10

STYLE
This whole open world "Blow stuff up" game genre is being sucked dry and mercanaries 2 is a perfect example of that. I got bored of its unamaginitive style in like 5, "Big bumpin" that game that burger king gave out was better than this crapfest.
3/10

FUN
After about 10 minutes of playing it became a chore to play and it sucked. I hated this game so much that I am returning it, getting a new SEALED copy and then returning that SEALED copy for a different game! ~yep I broke the retail system FINALY!~
0/10

REPLAY VALUE
I couldnt muster the strength to beat this crap fest of a game.
0/10

SOUND
The weapons actualy sounded fairly good and the sound effects were pretty cool, but I heard the same freakin catch phrase over and over again. If you spent fiveminutes playin this game you will know what I mean.
4/10

GRAPHICS
The explosions were pretty sweet and about 50% of this game looks polished the other 50% looks realy bad like PS2 graphics and textures.
4/10

CONCLUSON
I would rather spend 60$ dollars on one of the many many good games coming this holiday.Dont get this piece of garbage, instead just spend like 15$ or 20$ dollars on "Just Cause" its basicly the same game but more fun better driving and cost a assload less.
I give this game a 4/10

You all owe me a cookie for saving you a trip to best buy and saving you 60$ dollars!

Status
Not open for further replies.