Mentally having issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bass

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So, I noticed something weird tonight. I feel as if I have a small bladder. I’ve noticed this for about a year and a half now. I feel an urge to pee approximately every 2 hours, depending on what I’m doing. At work, you can expect about every 2 hours. Driving? I may have to stop every 45 minutes. Gaming? Feels more regular, closer to my friends, but still a bit more. But, if I can keep my mind occupied I can last longer, I feel. Last week I had a day at work where I only went into the bathroom once because I was so busy. And I went to a concert a few weeks back. During the opening acts I wasn’t too interested in I had to pee 5 times. Then when the headliners came on I made it all the way through their set and halfway through the ride home. I just don’t get it. I feel like I have bad anxiety over having an accident. I haven’t had one yet, but still. Maybe my brain is psyching itself out? I figured I should start with a post here, to see what you all say. Thanks for reading.

Time to make an appointment with the docs id say. In general the experts say For most people, the normal number of times to urinate per day is between 6 – 7 in a 24 hour period. Between 4 and 10 times a day can also be normal if that person is healthy and happy with the number of times they visit the toilet. over that and with youre every 2 hours id say time to go see a urologist ASAP

Last edited by a moderator:
Qualified medical professional here. From what you've described I'd say you certainly have some of the key symptoms of overactive bladder syndrome, which can lead to urge incontinence. I would definitely recommend talking things over with your family doctor/GP.
In the meantime, things you can do include keeping a voiding diary (record when you pass urine) & how much (roughly) + colour.
Some of the first interventions your doctor will probably suggest are to practice holding you bladder for certain amounts of time. This allows the muscle of the bladder (the detrusor) to desensitise, meaning you won't feel the urge to pass urine until your blader is more full. They will also recommend cutting out all caffeine eg coke, coffee, tea, and not to drink excessive amounts of fluid (>2 L/day) unless you're exercising hard.
They will probably also test your urine to rule out infection. Have you had any burning or stinging associated with passing urine, or any bad smelling/cloudy urine?

Hope this helps. Please see your doc. Trust me, this isn't an uncommon problem.

Reactions: Dinotopian2002 and Deleted member 44276
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back