Men’s Guards pads

Tasmaniandevilpadded

Hypertension and disability
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I am former employer because I have already quit my job due my vision loss to severe. I was wearing a men’s guard padded in my regular briefs, not diaper. I have make a pee leakage little because of my bladder is went crazy during work. Most people don’t like smell like urine in my diaper during my work day, but I don’t want other employees complaining to my bosses. I’m back off! I didn’t requested to bosses to explain about disability and incontinence during my work to wearing a diaper for every day. I don’t surprise, I have men’s guards pads was saved for that. Do you have an experience to wearing a men’s guards pads?

Reactions: Edgewater
When I'm having a good day, I'll wear a Tena men's guard in boxer briefs to give my skin a chance to air out. I only wear a guard at home, never when I go out. I always sit on a bed pad. And I need to be vigilant about leaks and sensing a shift in my bladder behavior, then it's back into a diaper. The worst that happens is I dose off while watching tv and wake up sitting on a wet bed pad.

Had tried the guards and commonly check if there has been any Improvements. But with only 20% of my bladder, falling asleep is always an issue and as a result, if I wear one, it is only at home and like you for airing out only.

Reactions: CheshireCat
I'm back in forth between guards and pullups. It's been a rough week, leaking more than usual. The inconsistency gets old but it's nice to wear regular underwear on occasion too.

Reactions: CheshireCat and Edgewater
As an IC you know that the goal is to mitigate leaks and to that end, choose protection that gives you a zero to near zero leak rate. The alternative is sitting /lying on a pad while wearing lesser product or use a catheter and bag.

I like the Tena Men's Guards. They are pretty good for my needs.

I wished I don’t have Tena Men’s Guards, so have Depend or Up & Up from Target Men’s Guards. I saw in store have new Depend for Men Night Defense underwear protection for bedwetter accidents are very good products.

Back