Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
There are plenty of anime lovers, brony's, CarRiders, etc on this website and I always wanted to know which group has the most members supporting. You see this all over and wonder yourself will they attempt to take over one day?

To match 100% My theory,

Bronies/Pony Lovers (41%)
Anime Lovers (39%)
Regular Members (5%)
Cartoon Guys (10%)
Pokemon Lovers (8%)
Moo (1%) -He own's it I just had 2 ^^

LoFiCopter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I don't go for fandom, really..so I'm a five percenter.. Haha.

I like most of that stuff, or with pokemon and ponies I can at least see how you like it but I'm just way too eclectic to pin down...I'm a victim of 90s postmodernism gone wrong!

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
Brony for me. I guess you could say Cartoon Guy as well since I do like cartoons in general.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Don't forget the furries. Do just ABs and DLs count?

LilBabyHood

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Bronies/Anime Lovers seem to take up most of the internet any way, right? Just considering...

I might be in with the Bronies. Just a pinch into mlp:fim. :sweatdrop:

A

acorn

Don't forget the furries. Do just ABs and DLs count?
Don't know, maybe we are being marginalized or outright ostracized - even. That would be a turn of events, for sure.Forrys, yeah you are right to hell with them, no Wucking Forrys. :)

PS: That ought to do it, I didn't transpose them, my hands are clean.

skunk053

stylin' mammal
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Bronies are the ones I envision taking over, there's a lot of bronies.

ILoveDora

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
while I'm a pony fan, I can't consider myself as part of any group. I like way too many things.

EagleScout

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
Pokémon all the freakin way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Near

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Babyfur
The Moo has already taken over, and most of his minions are furries, sissies or both. Resistance is futile.

KuroCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
What is with your hatred of MLP Fans? Seriously. Not like we've done anything to you.

And here they come

Aside from stuffing all of their obnoxiousness into every nook and cranny of, well, just about anything, they also get incredibly angry when people dislike them. They're as obnoxious as furries, and I say that while being one myself.

Bronies (and furries as well) aren't annoying, obnoxious and just generally displeasing to be around when they don't make the fact that they like a show the main focal point of who they are, as if their entire personality or life on the internet (and possibly IRL but I sincerely hope not) is based on one cartoon show that is marketed for pre-pubescent girls. Unfortunately, that's just about what every single brony does. Yes, we know you're here and no, no one really cares.

I distance myself from furries who do the same. It's nothing on a personal level.

KuroCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
And here comes KuroCat avoiding the question. Either answer the question, or don't quote me. I think that's a pretty fair thing to ask.

The way this works out makes you look like a jerk.

Don't worry fellas, he quoted me before I typed out the other two paragraphs - I had only one typed out when he made this post.

SnowBlitz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
And here they come

Aside from stuffing all of their obnoxiousness into every nook and cranny of, well, just about anything, they also get incredibly angry when people dislike them. They're as obnoxious as furries, and I say that while being one myself.

Bronies (and furries as well) aren't annoying, obnoxious and just generally displeasing to be around when they don't make the fact that they like a show the main focal point of who they are, as if their entire personality or life on the internet (and possibly IRL but I sincerely hope not) is based on one cartoon show that is marketed for per-pubescent girls.

Angry? I'm not angry that you dislike our community. I asked that you provide some reasoning. I could care less whether you like us or don't. And I don't base my entire existence around the show. If you actually knew me you'd know that I am a massive fan of classic cartoons, Anime, Table Top Role Playing Games, among other things.

I'd also like to point out that the show was aimed at Families. Not Pre-Pubescent girls.

Either way thanks for providing some reasons!

KuroCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Angry? I'm not angry that you dislike our community. I asked that you provide some reasoning. I could care less whether you like us or don't. And I don't base my entire existence around the show. If you actually knew me you'd know that I am a massive fan of classic cartoons, Anime, Table Top Role Playing Games, among other things.

I'd also like to point out that the show was aimed at Families. Not Pre-Pubescent girls.

Either way thanks for providing some reasons!

Don't worry, I wasn't meaning to lump you into the hateful group. You're a pretty cool guy.

Also:

Wikipedia said:
My Little Pony is an entertainment franchise developed by Hasbro which is marketed primarily to girls.

And on the direct MLP:FiM page:

Wikipedia said:
My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic is a children's[SUP][2][/SUP] animated television series produced by Hasbro Studios in the United States (for scripts) and at DHX Media's studio located in Vancouver (for animation; formerly known as Studio B Productions). The series, which is based on Hasbro's My Little Pony line of toys and animated works, is intended for girls age 2 to 11 and considered to be the fourth generation (G4) of the My Little Pony franchise

The show is legitimately marketed and designed for pre-pubescent girls who are still from toddler age, to elementary school.

AddyShadows

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
And here they come

Bronies (and furries as well) aren't annoying, obnoxious and just generally displeasing to be around when they don't make the fact that they like a show the main focal point of who they are, as if their entire personality or life on the internet (and possibly IRL but I sincerely hope not) is based on one cartoon show that is marketed for pre-pubescent girls. Unfortunately, that's just about what every single brony does. Yes, we know you're here and no, no one really cares.

I distance myself from furries who do the same. It's nothing on a personal level.

I don't want to be involved in this argument, but:

I find it ironic that you're judging bronies as a whole for liking a show for pre-pubescent girls, on a forum for ab/dl's. Not to mention you're grouping ALL bronies together under one pretense. We don't all shove it into your face. That's a sterio type. How would you feel if I judged you in a group saying you were a pedophile for being an ab and a bf? (At least according to your profile thing.) It's hurtful and you should think of your actions before you speak it. While yes i understand that there are some people who shove it in your face, most bronies do not condone that. Maybe next time instead of judging a group as a whole you step back for a moment and look at how you're throwing stones at a glass house?

SnowBlitz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Don't worry, I wasn't meaning to lump you into the hateful group. You're a pretty cool guy.

Also:

And on the direct MLP:FiM page:

The show is legitimately marketed and designed for pre-pubescent girls who are still from toddler age, to elementary school.

Well the more you know, as they say!

EDIT: Not entirely sure why your links didn't show up in the quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.